PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2010, 11:32 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.0] [07/07/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
first and foremost i thank you again for the app!! i too have been trying to spread the word over @xda on twitter and to ppl i know with htc phones,works great on a hd2 and others as well,with a few of us getting the word around then we should see this app. get the recognition thats deserved,too good of a app. for ppl to not know about

@Kliptik you ever find out anything bout the files i emailed you,just curious
i looked at the ones you sent over, and they look just like they should. usually theres a few more in there tho... ill do some more research and find out anyone else thats been running into the issue.

To all that are helping get the word out: THANK YOU!!! it's been a pretty big hit. the app got featured on the front page at XDA yesterday! I've got a server nailed down, so now ijust gotta get everything set up and the app finished to receive updated libraries.

(Sorry for the triple post... im mobile and editing with multi-quotes is a pain.)
Old 07-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: T-Mobile

SaborLatino69 is a n00b

Thanks for this wonderful program but I get an error (Error code :W01) every time I tap on yes to confirm
Old 07-13-2010, 06:46 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaborLatino69 View Post
Thanks for this wonderful program but I get an error (Error code :W01) every time I tap on yes to confirm
Try using the "Restore Defaults" CAB from Post #2. Do the following:

1) Install the "Restore Defaults" CAB
2) Soft Reset
3) Uninstall the "Restore Defaults" CAB
4) Soft Reset

Then try applying new fonts.
Old 07-13-2010, 08:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
hmmm.... are you cooking in JUST the KD-Font CAB, or are you cooking the Bank Gothic CAB in too? cuz cooking in the Bank Gotchic CAB will do that. you dont need the Bank Gothic CAB if youre using KD-Font. the font CABs and KD-Font wont play together well.
I'm just cooking in the KD-Font cab. Perhaps someone else who's cooked it in will have some insight... Anyone?
Old 07-13-2010, 08:24 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkie405 View Post
I'm just cooking in the KD-Font cab. Perhaps someone else who's cooked it in will have some insight... Anyone?
Yeah Im at a total loss on how that could happen... The UC would have to select the right files, rename them properly, then place them properly. Or it would have to launch the app, and execute the "Apply Fonts" function to kick of the code to do the rename/copying/etc...

I'll PM you in a sec...
Old 07-13-2010, 09:05 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Next release is looking good!!! One of the members at XDA offered to let me use his server to host the files necessary to enable the "Update Library" functionality of the app! Hoping to release to the BETA Team by the end of the week!
Old 07-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Lurker

SaborLatino69 is a n00b

Quote:
Try using the "Restore Defaults" CAB from Post #2. Do the following:

1) Install the "Restore Defaults" CAB
2) Soft Reset
3) Uninstall the "Restore Defaults" CAB
4) Soft Reset

Then try applying new fonts.
I'm sorry but there isn't a cab on post #2..I've tried to find it on other posts and I haven't found it
Old 07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaborLatino69 View Post
I'm sorry but there isn't a cab on post #2..I've tried to find it on other posts and I haven't found it
LOL! My fault! I totally didn't realize I never attached it! I just added it, so give that a shot and LMK how it works.
Old 07-14-2010, 03:48 PM
Lurker

SaborLatino69 is a n00b

Quote:
LOL! My fault! I totally didn't realize I never attached it! I just added it, so give that a shot and LMK how it works.
It worked! Thank you so much
Old 07-14-2010, 06:51 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
yeah you definitely need to uninstall the Papyrus font CAB first. other wise it wont let you overwrite the font files.
ok figured as much. will definitely try it again tonight.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font