View Single Post
Old 07-13-2010, 11:32 AM
Kliptik
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.0] [07/07/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Straitup27 View Post
first and foremost i thank you again for the app!! i too have been trying to spread the word over @xda on twitter and to ppl i know with htc phones,works great on a hd2 and others as well,with a few of us getting the word around then we should see this app. get the recognition thats deserved,too good of a app. for ppl to not know about

@Kliptik you ever find out anything bout the files i emailed you,just curious
i looked at the ones you sent over, and they look just like they should. usually theres a few more in there tho... ill do some more research and find out anyone else thats been running into the issue.

To all that are helping get the word out: THANK YOU!!! it's been a pretty big hit. the app got featured on the front page at XDA yesterday! I've got a server nailed down, so now ijust gotta get everything set up and the app finished to receive updated libraries.

(Sorry for the triple post... im mobile and editing with multi-quotes is a pain.)