PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2010, 11:03 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [APP] [RELEASE] KD-Font [v1.0] [07/07/10]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kliptik View Post
Thanks! and YW!!!

I think im gonna take the day off today! ill watch the forums and see how its working out, and then tomorrow get ready to start on the next segment of development.
Kliptik!

Im so excited to play with this!

Unfortunately I have an 8hour shift in front of me so ill be itching to get home!

Thanks again, Ive thanked every post of yours on the first page!

Expect a donation soon! I just have to set up a paypal account haha

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2010, 11:12 AM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Pocket PC: HTC Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Kliptik

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Kliptik!

Im so excited to play with this!

Unfortunately I have an 8hour shift in front of me so ill be itching to get home!

Thanks again, Ive thanked every post of yours on the first page!

Expect a donation soon! I just have to set up a paypal account haha
work always seems to get in the way of playing with phone mods... oh wait... im at work now... LOL!

LMK how it goes!!! thanks and thanked!!!
Old 07-08-2010, 04:01 PM
Old Dirty Jamaican
Pocket PC: Motorola Photon

Wesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributionsWesley762 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I don't think this is getting the views it should being in the forum, I would move it back to the TP2 but thats just me.

Old 07-08-2010, 05:06 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Kliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributionsKliptik should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
I don't think this is getting the views it should being in the forum, I would move it back to the TP2 but thats just me.
yeah i was kinda hopin to get more exposure since its been in the TP2 forum for a while, i wanted to get it out to other devices also. We'll see how it goes, but i agree i thought itd taken off a bit quicker.
Old 07-09-2010, 10:22 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO 2 (Sprint)

ModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on repModmyPPC is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Kliptik

I dont think any of the fonts work in htc messenger client when your inputting the text!

When you hit send though it updates.

FYI
Old 07-09-2010, 11:44 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wesley762 View Post
i agree...maybe it should be posted in the upgrades and tweaks section as well to get the exposure it needs.

@Kliptik.....
it's good to know that the app has been released for public use. i'm in and out of meetings here at work today but will sure as hell dl it soon as i get home later today!

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!
Old 07-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Two-Time Mafiosi
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
Kliptik

I dont think any of the fonts work in htc messenger client when your inputting the text!

When you hit send though it updates.

FYI
Wesley762 pointed this out during BETA testing also. This is not a bug in the fonts. I looked into this, and even on the default fonts it is different. If you look closely with the default fonts, you will see that the font when typing is different than the font in the conversation. The differences are slight, as the two font styles are very similar. So it really just becomes more noticeable when you have different fonts applied.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
i agree...maybe it should be posted in the upgrades and tweaks section as well to get the exposure it needs.

@Kliptik.....
it's good to know that the app has been released for public use. i'm in and out of meetings here at work today but will sure as hell dl it soon as i get home later today!
Sweet! And yeah I'll see what [sammich] thinks about moving it back...
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 01:30 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Thread moved back to the TP2 Software forum
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-11-2010, 08:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

kroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuffkroewe knows their stuff

Just when i thought i couldnt mod my tp2 any more...and with any more ease!
thanks kliptik for including me in the testing phase of this awesome app.
its so great to see a public release of this come together so quickly, you rock!
HTC Touch Pro
Current: HTC Touch Pro 2 - Stock 6.5/2.5
Old 07-11-2010, 10:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC One M9

Sharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation levelSharkie405 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)

This app rocks! And, it's so user friendly and I love the HTC-like layout! Mad props! Thanks!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Tags
font, font app, font cab, sense font, wm font