PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2010, 06:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series (Now for Sense 2.5 too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Post #4 updated with some screen shots of the new theme.
nice looking good and whipping a lil something up with this one i think tonight to help pass the time at work
Old 02-14-2010, 10:18 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
nice looking good and whipping a lil something up with this one i think tonight to help pass the time at work

Thanks D/\SH. I'm currently working with 3 other people on finishing this up. I'll have a nice dialer, HTC volume control and custom taskbar to match thanks to all of their help. Once I get those together, touch up a few of the graphics I did and make my .tsk this thing will be ready for release. It's all coming together. The amount of help this community offers is pretty amazing. I reached out to learn about a few things I couldn't quite fully understand myself and the help is pouring in. Thanks for everyone's support here.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 10:41 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisandherturbo View Post
This is SEXY!!! I would just love a couple "changes/fixes" and this could possibly be the best theme ever..........lol

Here is a screen shot of mine currently with all of your 2.1's installed

Add the neon icons to the top taskbar/curtain also to the call history and calendar and finally make the bottom selertor square see through.

TY
JOE
I find using pegasus' completly clear installed first then a slider will give you his slider bar with a completely invisible selector. Then install the remove front icons and
notfication bubbles and you will have a sick slider bar without any distortion or selector.
It sucks if you need the slider to know where you are on the bar, but I haven't any problems. I will try to find the cabs and upload them.

I did not make any of them and can only attest to them working for me on USCC TP2 stock 6.5 manila 2.1.

They are all uninstallable but you will get an error that the did not completely uninstall. I do this about three times a day. Continue and uninstall each one. Which ever ones did not fully uninstall go into exloper, I use resco, and reinstall and then soft reset and 98% of the time they are gone. If not reinstall and and soft reset and you should be good to go.
Not the quckest but a hell of alot easier and less tme consuming of having to restore to a back up...which is what I did until someone on XDA told me about reinstalling over the uninstalled file.

If you use a slider bar that comes with a slider the selector will not be invisible and if you use the remove notfications and bubbles it will be a blank slider. This is the problem I am currently having with Cellguys slider but am sure there will be an option for it.

I notice that when installing the Pegasus complete clear today it installs C07 SenseUI2.1 Transslider Fix Mode9, I downloaded and installed that file before and it was always a wide trans slider that was skewed. With Pegasus' cab it works flawless each time. In case anyone wanted to uninstall Pegasus' Complete Clear, C07's slder wuld need t go also to get back to stock.

Thanks again Cellguy for all the hard work.

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 02-14-2010 at 11:45 PM. Reason: adding a note
Old 02-15-2010, 02:03 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
i really like the look of the new slider, but the calendar icon looks really low out of place, and is there anyway to get the hero images to look higher resolution? they look a bit zoomed and pixelated when sliding through tabs... another question i have is how did you make your alarm clock icon glow red? i installed the slider 1.1 and didnt get this

Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i really like the look of the new slider, but the calendar icon looks really low out of place, and is there anyway to get the hero images to look higher resolution? they look a bit zoomed and pixelated when sliding through tabs... another question i have is how did you make your alarm clock icon glow red? i installed the slider 1.1 and didnt get this
The calendar is set that way intentionally because of the black font of the date. It's the best of two evils I guess.

I plan to play around with the preview icons to increase the quality. The problem is they start out 80x80 and I change them to 256x256.

The alarm clock will only glow red when you have an alarm set.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-15-2010, 03:01 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

thats weird i have an alarm set to 12pm but its not glowing red, probably the co0kie 1.54 home mod overwrote the image i bet...

for the calendar, i was thinking about making the square just a bit taller, perhaps slightly wider so it doesnt look so skewed and instead of giving it a clear center make it glow white so the black lettering shows cuz when its clear its slightly off i see double 14's right now over lapping each other just an idea
Old 02-15-2010, 03:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO2
Carrier: Vodafone

qiuness is a n00b

first post.. great forum.. thanks for the Sense 2.5 stuff

I was wondering if the call history tab works on 2011 (sense 2.5).
Thanks
Old 02-15-2010, 04:00 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by qiuness View Post
first post.. great forum.. thanks for the Sense 2.5 stuff

I was wondering if the call history tab works on 2011 (sense 2.5).
Thanks

it's uninstallable so only one way to find out.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:07 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
thats weird i have an alarm set to 12pm but its not glowing red, probably the co0kie 1.54 home mod overwrote the image i bet...

for the calendar, i was thinking about making the square just a bit taller, perhaps slightly wider so it doesnt look so skewed and instead of giving it a clear center make it glow white so the black lettering shows cuz when its clear its slightly off i see double 14's right now over lapping each other just an idea

The double 14's is gonna show no matter what because There are actually Two images there, I just made the top row of icons clear. I prefer it this way but that is the compromise. And you only see the double date when you highlight that tab. As for making the background white, I could but it would throw off the image pretty bad. It actually comes with a white 31 in the middle with the glow effect around it, but it looks really bad when the black date goes over it. Trust me, I know exactly what you are saying here as I have had all of the same thoughts but unfortunately this was the best resolution I could come up with. As for stretching the image, I already did make it taller a bit. If the general consensus is that you guys want it stretched a little more, I have no problem doing that for. Going wider though, would make it fill too much of the tab and look awkward as compared to the rest of the icons.

I don't want to sound like I am just shooting down every one of your ideas. I truly appreciate the feedback and you have been very nice about it. Like I said, if the general consensus is to do it another way, I have no problem with that. Hell, if it is just one icon, I don't have a problem making a separate cab with a fix for what you want.

EDIT: My money is on the cookie mod. Try installing my slider without that and see what happens.

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-15-2010 at 04:12 AM.
Old 02-15-2010, 04:10 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

BTW - is anyone upset about me not doing the footprints icons? I just don't see anyone really using that tab at all. And I will be updating with a new twitter tab soon unless you guys like that ? in there. I just threw that in last minute as kind of a joke because I could not find anything more appropriate. Someone suggested I just make one, but the problem is that anything I make would stand out and not look right as duplicating the BB precision icons is not easy. I only started using photoshop a month ago so my skills are just not there yet. If there are any photoshop pro's here that want to give it a go, I will gladly include it with the set so long as you cannot tell it was made separate.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software