PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-13-2010, 09:19 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series (Now for Sense 2.5 too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Never hurts to improve things. Thanks. And I know he has more graphics skinned in his themes than mine. And skinned is a bad description of what he does. His work is pretty amazing. I have not checked his site in a while, but is he doing WM6.5 with sense themes yet? I would definitely pay $5 for that alien theme.
naw hes having trouble with zenworks and some sense 2.1 and possibly a 2.5 are in the works and being close to completed..... when zenworks gets the problems fixed he should be good to go.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 02:08 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Post #4 updated with some screen shots of the new theme.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-14-2010, 02:45 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

looks nice, im gonna try the 2.5 slider out

Old 02-14-2010, 02:47 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
looks nice, im gonna try the 2.5 slider out
I'm about put out v1.1 of the slider for 2.5. So hold off on that for a few minutes.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:01 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

v1.1 of the Sense 2.5 Slider added to post #2. Only change is replacing the green notification button with a blackish one. I removed the Combo Pack for now until I update it with the new slider.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-14-2010, 03:06 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: NeXus S 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Rager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on repRager02 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

nice work.been using the clock for a while had not checked in a while but you have lots more goodies now,appreciate all your hard work.
Old 02-14-2010, 04:11 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Sense 2.1 Theme Sneak Peak

Coming soon!
can't wait!!

Old 02-14-2010, 10:54 AM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

I Love BlueMoon
Old 02-14-2010, 02:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

hisandherturbo is a n00b

This is SEXY!!! I would just love a couple "changes/fixes" and this could possibly be the best theme ever..........lol

Here is a screen shot of mine currently with all of your 2.1's installed

Add the neon icons to the top taskbar/curtain also to the call history and calendar and finally make the bottom selertor square see through.

TY
JOE
Attached Images
File Type: jpg ScreenShot12.jpg (9.2 KB, 20 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-14-2010, 03:35 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisandherturbo View Post
This is SEXY!!! I would just love a couple "changes/fixes" and this could possibly be the best theme ever..........lol

Here is a screen shot of mine currently with all of your 2.1's installed

Add the neon icons to the top taskbar/curtain also to the call history and calendar and finally make the bottom selertor square see through.

TY
JOE

I'm not sure why "selertor" is like that. Something else you have installed must have broken that. I have a call history mod available in post #1. Anyway, wait until the full theme in post #4 is released. You will not be disappointed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software