PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2010, 02:53 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
{CellGuy Mods} Manila 2.1 and 2.5 Clocks, Sliders and Themes

Sense 2.1 Mods

Blue Glow Slider

v1.1 is complete! I started from scratch again. My previous version had a lot of odd spacing and the calendar date was quite annoying. While I did not find the solution to the calendar date I was looking for, you will notice that it at least is not as blatantly obvious this time. So enjoy v1.1 and let me know if I overlooked anything.

**The Slider tab background is borrowed from the MightyROM Blackout II theme found here. Thanks Mighty Mike and Purian23!**

Re-skinned the Customize Tabs page in the settings menu to match! Download the .cab from the attachments section.

CellGuy Black Gloss w/ Blue Glow Clock

This clock was made to fit with the Blackout II theme by MightyMike and Purian23. Thanks to both of them for letting me use the Gloss Black background!

Want the clock background invisible so you can see more of your wallpaper? Install the CellGuy Mods Invisible Clock Background.cab from the attachments below.

Blue Glow Clear Clock

Another addition to the Blue Glow Series. This is upon request from 69s fine 68s great. Enjoy! Personally, I don't care for the gaps between the hour and minutes but nothing I can do about that. I have seen similar clock designs and they all do the same thing. The bonus is, you get more of your wallpaper so to each their own I guess.

Blue Glow Call History Icons

The Stock Call History Icons SUCK! Here is a subtle way to enhance your call history!

Globe

Adds the blue glow style globe to your internet tab.

Call History Tab

Note: Icons in screenshot look a bit shaby, they look fine on your phone screen. Thanks for requesting a reskin of this mod to match my Blue Glow Series and forcing me to try this mod!

This is a special request for 69s fine 68s great. Also, if you appreciate this mod, be sure to thank a few of 69s's posts for giving me the incentive to do it.

YIKES! This mod (not mine, the one listed below) broke my customize tabs page and my calendar on MightyROM 02.04.2010. I have uninstalled for now! Use at your own risk!

Download the Call History Mod here.

If you enjoy my work and care to buy me a beer

**Special thanks to the following people for their help and knowledge**
BiGnAdAd MightyMike Brent372 Purian23

Enjoy and don't forget to hit if you like my work!

how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-21-2010 at 01:02 AM.
This post has been thanked 60 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Sense 2.5 stuffs

Three separate mods shown here. The latest 2.5 clock with a brand new font. Included with the clock are other homescreen enhancements like the alarm clock icon (shown here with an alarm set will otherwise have the blue glow) a glowing missed call icon and a few more enhancements you will enjoy. Also, another first for 2.5 is my brand new slider! I'm giving the new stuff to you 2.5 people before my beloved 2.1 so enjoy! Also shown in this screen shot and attached below is num5skull's remove top & bottom curtains. Be sure to thank num5skull for this.

Want all 3? Just install the Blue Glow 2.5 Combo Pack!
Combo Pack removed until I update with new slider.

Quote:
Blue Glow Slider Update v1.2
Fixed calendar and changed notification bubble to blue

For The Ladies Purple Homescreen
& Purple Slider

Enjoy ladies! The slider icons were extracted from the Mr. X ROM. I simply recolored them. Two clocks too choose from now. Purple clock cab is the non butterfly one.

Here are some nice new Wallpapers with the CellGuy Mods logo to go with both 2.1 and 2.5.

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-21-2010 at 02:21 AM.
This post has been thanked 36 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:00 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2
Carrier: Alltel/VerizOn

KillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regularKillAByteZ is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

This slider is sweet!!!!!!!!!!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:02 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Blue Glow Theme for Sense 2.1

After many many hours of work, I am proud to release my first full theme.

Key Features:
  • Blue theme throughout the phone
  • Over 700 graphics skinned or replaced
  • HTC Volume skinned (Thanks Maxx134)
  • Dialer and Keyboard skinned (Thanks Purian23)
  • Weather animations skinned
  • New blue glow slider design
  • New clock font
  • New corrected call history icons
  • New settings and communications tabs skinned
  • 10 CellGuy Mods Wallpapers
  • New "Taste The Rainbow" Taskbar created specifically for the Blue Glow Theme. (Thanks cmylxgo) Removed for a fix. Check back later.

A huge thanks to Purian23, cmylxgo, and Maxx134 for all of their help. I also want to thank D/\SH from smartphonejunkies.com for the exposure and motivation to get this done. You can check out his review of my work and many others on youtube here. I also want to thank num5kull27 for testing. And finally, thanks to everyone who has participated in this thread over the last month or so and supported me along the way.

That being said, enjoy the new theme!

**READ FIRST**

There are 3 .cabs for installation.

The first one contains the base theme files which should work on most WM 6.5 w/ Sense 2.1 Roms. However, this is built off of MightyROM. Therefore I cannot guarantee compatibility with other ROMs. Nothing should break by installing this, however some tabs in SenseUI may not be properly skinned for your ROM.

The second .cab contains the dialer and keyboard graphics made by Purian23. If you are not running MightyROM, this might not work properly on your ROM. It is uninstallable, of course. So try it and let me know.

The third .cab is for the matching taskbar by cmylxgo.

After install, please go to settings>all settings>today and select the Classic Blue option from the list. Press the OK button in the top right corner of the screen. Then go back to the today settings and select CellGuy Blue from the list to complete the theme. I'm not sure why just selecting the cellguy blue option does not work. I will have to look into this when I get off of work. But for now, just use that workaround. Don't worry, if you have already selected the cellguy one and are getting gray taskbars, just go to the classic blue and back to cellguy.

If you enjoy my work and want to continue seeing more, please

Some of the software I used was under a 30 day trial. I now have to pay to continue my work. Although I do not expect to be fully reimbursed for it, as the software is extremely expensive, every little bit helps. A coffee, a beer or lunch is all it takes to help out. Of course, steak dinners are graciously accepted as well.

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-16-2010 at 06:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 09:25 AM
Cotton Pickin' Mod
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon aka VZW aka BigRed

bignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation levelbignadad can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via MSN to bignadad Send a message via Yahoo to bignadad Send a message via Skype™ to bignadad

looks great!

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 10:55 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bignadad View Post
looks great!
Thanks Big! Any thoughts on my calendar date issue? Even Mighty Mike was unable to assist!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 01-21-2010, 03:56 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

gammarho55 is keeping up the good workgammarho55 is keeping up the good work

looks awesome... any way to get them for 2.5.1922???

If someone helped you with a problem, hit the thanks button and let them know you appreciate their time.
Old 01-21-2010, 04:00 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gammarho55 View Post
looks awesome... any way to get them for 2.5.1922???
I stopped using 2.5 a few weeks ago but I may be inclined to do a 2.5 set for you. I have some other projects going on so check back in a week and nag me to get on it.
Old 01-22-2010, 09:38 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Fixed these issues!

Last edited by CellGuy; 01-25-2010 at 09:49 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 04:08 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

v1.1 is complete. I will be updating post 1 with new screen shots and .cab shortly. v1.1 is a complete rebuild. I started from scratch and it turned out much better. I was unsuccessful in figuring out the date issue. I worked around it the best I can and you can see the result when you try it out. I was not able to get the weather bug icon I wanted but I did find a slightly better icon for the stocks.

I made 3 clocks so far but I just have not nailed it yet. I'll be working on that some more this morning and possibly again in the evening. I have some ideas and I am sure you will like the result. I hope to offer 2 or 3 versions of the clock by the end of the week. So keep checking back!

2.5 port is not gonna be done this weekend.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software