View Single Post
Old 01-25-2010, 04:08 AM
CellGuy
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

v1.1 is complete. I will be updating post 1 with new screen shots and .cab shortly. v1.1 is a complete rebuild. I started from scratch and it turned out much better. I was unsuccessful in figuring out the date issue. I worked around it the best I can and you can see the result when you try it out. I was not able to get the weather bug icon I wanted but I did find a slightly better icon for the stocks.

I made 3 clocks so far but I just have not nailed it yet. I'll be working on that some more this morning and possibly again in the evening. I have some ideas and I am sure you will like the result. I hope to offer 2 or 3 versions of the clock by the end of the week. So keep checking back!

2.5 port is not gonna be done this weekend.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 3 times.