PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 12:22 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
ok first off your work looked great in that video congrats!! and on the post on previous pg where you said as far as making work between the 2 roms,i can confirm all your mods worked on Energy rom as well,it's the 2.1 rom i have used and the mods worked everytime no issues cool can't wait to see this on 2.5,love the work bro!!
The mods I have done so far should be fine. My only concern is when I am doing the full theme which consist of somewhere between 300 and 400 reskinned graphics that Mike has added some things in like the calendar tab, email tab and some changes to the settings menu from the stock ROM. But, I think that there are just extra graphics I have skinned that will get installed but if your ROM doesn't utilize them, it won't cause any conflicts. And thanks for the props! Also, ROM's like energy and such more than likely include the same changes anyway. We'll see how it goes after I release it and people post about this and that breaking or not looking right. Oh ya and Mike's dialer pad is different so changes I make to that might mess up other peoples. If this is a problem I will probably just make a separate install for that.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 12:24 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

WTH - I cant say *****s? weak sauce...fine ill say you 2.5 prostitutes
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 01:43 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

2.5 won't be done by 12. Files are organized much different in my manila editor than on 2.1. I'm almost done figuring out which one is which, but it is just a bit trial and error so hang in there. It will be done.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 02:02 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

thanks for the update bro,no rush my man we will all be here

Old 02-12-2010, 02:55 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

2.5 is done! Enjoy the new style...for those that notice what it is. Besides the glow blue border on the slider highlight that is. I'll give you a hint, it was WAY more involved than just changing that specific graphic. More stuff to come tonight. In light of not knowing what the hell to do with the twitter tab, I found an icon fitting for the situation. More of a joke for v1.0 than anything else. v1.1 will see a more appropriate icon. For now, have a good laugh. As for the footprints tab, MightyROM WAR doesn't even have it enabled so I didn't bother to make a set of icons for it. Even if your rom has it, just disable it from the customize tabs menu. (Does anyone really use this tab?)

Post #2 will be my 2.5 section. For now just grab the file from here. Also note that my tester went offline so....yeah. I'm sure it will be fine. The calendar icon is gonna look a bit out of place, it's either that or have the date stamped over it.
This post has been thanked 5 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JustLok is becoming a great contributor

I was looking for a new theme for the phone and your glowing one is awesome looking-- I'm running SilenceRom_012 & so far it's working nicely, thanks!

I do have a question, on the calendar tab icon, my slider background is black which goes transparent on the home tab, but solid on the other tabs so I cannot see the date on the calendar icon. Is there a registry edit or a tweak of sorts to change the color of the calendar date? If not, no worries but I'd prefer to have a visible calendar date when I'm on other tabs.

Thanks again!
Old 02-12-2010, 03:07 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustLok View Post
I was looking for a new theme for the phone and your glowing one is awesome looking-- I'm running SilenceRom_012 & so far it's working nicely, thanks!

I do have a question, on the calendar tab icon, my slider background is black which goes transparent on the home tab, but solid on the other tabs so I cannot see the date on the calendar icon. Is there a registry edit or a tweak of sorts to change the color of the calendar date? If not, no worries but I'd prefer to have a visible calendar date when I'm on other tabs.

Thanks again!
Myself and a few others have been through 100's of files looking for a fix for that. No one can figure it out. So, blacking it out was the best I could come up with. If you really want, I could fill the whole calendar in with white so you can see the date. I did this once though, and it really made the icon look silly. Thanks for the props!
Old 02-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
2.5 is done! Enjoy the new style...for those that notice what it is. Besides the glow blue border on the slider highlight that is. I'll give you a hint, it was WAY more involved than just changing that specific graphic. More stuff to come tonight. In light of not knowing what the hell to do with the twitter tab, I found an icon fitting for the situation. More of a joke for v1.0 than anything else. v1.1 will see a more appropriate icon. For now, have a good laugh. As for the footprints tab, MightyROM WAR doesn't even have it enabled so I didn't bother to make a set of icons for it. Even if your rom has it, just disable it from the customize tabs menu. (Does anyone really use this tab?)

Post #2 will be my 2.5 section. For now just grab the file from here. Also note that my tester went offline so....yeah. I'm sure it will be fine. The calendar icon is gonna look a bit out of place, it's either that or have the date stamped over it.
sweet!! fixing to try this out now!!! big thanks for bringing this in for 2.5!!
Old 02-12-2010, 03:19 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
sweet!! fixing to try this out now!!! big thanks for bringing this in for 2.5!!
No problem! Hope you like the new design.

If anyone has a link to a remove bottom (or top & bottom) curtain for 2.5 that I could add to post #2 I'd appreciate it. No sense in making one myself sense there are probably 50 of the same mod available.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:29 AM
Is Discombobulated!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
No problem! Hope you like the new design.

If anyone has a link to a remove bottom (or top & bottom) curtain for 2.5 that I could add to post #2 I'd appreciate it. No sense in making one myself sense there are probably 50 of the same mod available.
turned out very nicely,really like the slider and twitter tab!!

here you go,it's a top and bottom one

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...9&d=1261176944

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software