PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 06:00 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series (Now for Sense 2.5 too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Thanks num5skull. Hmm...the blue glow on the alarm clock didn't come out so well. I'll have to work on that.

Haha, you threw up CellGuy Mods on your carrier bar. I had that on my 2.1 screen but my phone kept doing weird shit while I had that mod installed.
yeah but who cares,this is the first version,you can always adjust later and i know what you mean about the mod,i just happen to catch it before it switched in the pic THANKS AGAIN!!

Old 02-12-2010, 06:20 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

I think I have decided on my logo

how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 06:52 AM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

1. Thanks for the excellent product surrounding Sense 2.1 & Sense 2.5
2. The new Logo looks Great
3. I looks forward to the Final Product (BlueGlow Sense 2.1)
.....It should drop around the same time as Mr. X's New ROM
4. Im curious to see our work (BlueGrow Sense 2.5) wrapped around CoOkieMonster's Home Tab

Thx CellGuy
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:11 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Excellent work cellguy! Going to try on 2.5 2012, will let you know if these cabs work on new version. If not i can send you the 2012 packages from a newly leaked rhodium rom.

If you guys are wanting to give manila 2.5 a try again please do, the 2011 from topaz were fast, and the 2012 from rhodium are even faster, speeds comparable to sense 2.1.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:23 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikeandestroyx View Post
Excellent work cellguy! Going to try on 2.5 2012, will let you know if these cabs work on new version. If not i can send you the 2012 packages from a newly leaked rhodium rom.

If you guys are wanting to give manila 2.5 a try again please do, the 2011 from topaz were fast, and the 2012 from rhodium are even faster, speeds comparable to sense 2.1.
Thanks for the props! I played around with the 2.5 from topaz tonight while I was making these mods and was fairly impressed.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:37 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx

Quote:
Thanks for the props! I played around with the 2.5 from topaz tonight while I was making these mods and was fairly impressed.
No problem, thanks for the nice skins. They work great on 2012 also! 2012 has landscape working just as good as portrait now, i think im sticking with 2.5 now.
Old 02-12-2010, 07:43 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Here are some nice new Wallpapers with the CellGuy Mods logo to go with both 2.1 and 2.5.

Attached Files
File Type: rar CellGuy Wallpaper.rar (1.48 MB, 14 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:36 AM
V.I.P
Pocket PC: 3VO for me, EVO for wife
Carrier: on the Now Network™ from Sprint®

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series

Quote:
2.5 is done! Enjoy the new style...for those that notice what it is. Besides the glow blue border on the slider highlight that is. I'll give you a hint, it was WAY more involved than just changing that specific graphic. More stuff to come tonight. In light of not knowing what the hell to do with the twitter tab, I found an icon fitting for the situation. More of a joke for v1.0 than anything else. v1.1 will see a more appropriate icon. For now, have a good laugh. As for the footprints tab, MightyROM WAR doesn't even have it enabled so I didn't bother to make a set of icons for it. Even if your rom has it, just disable it from the customize tabs menu. (Does anyone really use this tab?)

Post #2 will be my 2.5 section. For now just grab the file from here. Also note that my tester went offline so....yeah. I'm sure it will be fine. The calendar icon is gonna look a bit out of place, it's either that or have the date stamped over it.
Lookin at this now.
Old 02-12-2010, 10:45 AM
V.I.P

00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP00_MACKIE_00 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

The slider and the clock look cool.

Thanks man!!!
Old 02-12-2010, 11:38 AM
V.I.P

Here she is:

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software