PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-12-2010, 03:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

JustLok is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Myself and a few others have been through 100's of files looking for a fix for that. No one can figure it out. So, blacking it out was the best I could come up with. If you really want, I could fill the whole calendar in with white so you can see the date. I did this once though, and it really made the icon look silly. Thanks for the props!
Oh no that's quite alright then, I still love the theme and appreciate all your hard work. I'll live with the home button.

Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that too.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 03:42 AM
VIP
Pocket PC: HD2/Focus/soon EVO3D
Carrier: Sprint

Mr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMr.KLeen is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series (Now for Sense 2.5 too)

nicely done with the 2.5 slider, thanks
Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Thanks D/\sh! Was pretty cool to see some of my mods in one of your reviews. I feel like a new restaurant that just received rave reviews from a renowned critic. =D>
Quote:
2.5 flashed on phone, files extracted and finished listening to the PPCGeeks Podcast. Gotta take the dog out, eat something, take a shit and then crunch time. ETA is midnight CST. v1.0 for 2.5 will be the new v2.0 style I planned to release for 2.1! So I am giving you 2.5 *****s first crack at it! Then I will do a v1.0 style in case anyone wants it, a clock and a few other mods in the whee hours of the morning. Then I can go back to 2.1 and not go back to 2.5 for a while.

Also, in light of getting more traffic on this thread thanks to mr D/\SH from smartphonejunkies.com, I will be working hard the next two days to get my first full 2.1 theme out. Thanks to a few changes to my work schedule, I can finally get this done. Oh yeah, and somewhere in here I have to find time to spend with my wife. Maybe I'll buy her a TP2 to keep her busy while I work

hahaha very nice job on the 2.5 theme and glad i could bring some more traffic to the thread but thats all on you really since you are the one that made this great theme!
Old 02-12-2010, 04:56 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
hahaha very nice job on the 2.5 theme and glad i could bring some more traffic to the thread but thats all on you really since you are the one that made this great theme!
Thanks again D/\SH. You lit a fire under my ass. Trying to wrap up 2.5 stuffs for the night so I can focus on a complete reskin of 2.1. Stop back Saturday and you should see the completed project.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-12-2010, 04:58 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

My first 2.5 clock is complete and updated in post #2! I think you will like the subtle change to it from my first 2.1 clock. Also take note of the alarm clock icon both when off (which doesn show too well) and when on! (which looks great!) The calendar icon under the clock, the missed call icon and a few more! Let's see what else I can find to skin before I flash back to 2.1.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:30 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

That's it for 2.5 for now. I decided to leave it to just the homescreen. I may venture into some more 2.5 mods at a later date. For now, find a good theme and just install the 2.5 Combo Pack over it. Enjoy and keep your eyes on post #2!
Old 02-12-2010, 05:41 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

lol, has no one else noticed that I got the green and yellow call history icons backwards? I'll fix it when I put it in my theme. Just thought it was funny that in a forum full of people that like to call out other people for every little thing they find wrong, that no one has noticed this and pointed it out.

EDIT: Also, do I post entirely too much in my own thread? Well I have a long way to go for VIP, so why slow down now!

ANOTHER EDIT: I should have made that a separate post.....and this too! +2 for VIP!

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-12-2010 at 05:45 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Just an update for you. 58/118 are mine. And woot! +1 more to VIP. Ugh, I should go to sleep. Or should I reflash and get back to work....
Old 02-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
My first 2.5 clock is complete and updated in post #2! I think you will like the subtle change to it from my first 2.1 clock. Also take note of the alarm clock icon both when off (which doesn show too well) and when on! (which looks great!) The calendar icon under the clock, the missed call icon and a few more! Let's see what else I can find to skin before I flash back to 2.1.
thanks everything looks great so far!!

Quote:
lol, has no one else noticed that I got the green and yellow call history icons backwards? I'll fix it when I put it in my theme. Just thought it was funny that in a forum full of people that like to call out other people for every little thing they find wrong, that no one has noticed this and pointed it out.

EDIT: Also, do I post entirely too much in my own thread? Well I have a long way to go for VIP, so why slow down now!

ANOTHER EDIT: I should have made that a separate post.....and this too! +2 for VIP!
lol i didn't notice and something i can deal with till fixed!! now im ready to see that 2.1 full theme (no rush) just gotta add to the collection

Old 02-12-2010, 05:54 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Thanks num5skull. Hmm...the blue glow on the alarm clock didn't come out so well. I'll have to work on that.

Haha, you threw up CellGuy Mods on your carrier bar. I had that on my 2.1 screen but my phone kept doing weird shit while I had that mod installed.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software