View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 05:52 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series (Now for Sense 2.5 too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
My first 2.5 clock is complete and updated in post #2! I think you will like the subtle change to it from my first 2.1 clock. Also take note of the alarm clock icon both when off (which doesn show too well) and when on! (which looks great!) The calendar icon under the clock, the missed call icon and a few more! Let's see what else I can find to skin before I flash back to 2.1.
thanks everything looks great so far!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
lol, has no one else noticed that I got the green and yellow call history icons backwards? I'll fix it when I put it in my theme. Just thought it was funny that in a forum full of people that like to call out other people for every little thing they find wrong, that no one has noticed this and pointed it out.

EDIT: Also, do I post entirely too much in my own thread? Well I have a long way to go for VIP, so why slow down now!

ANOTHER EDIT: I should have made that a separate post.....and this too! +2 for VIP!
lol i didn't notice and something i can deal with till fixed!! now im ready to see that 2.1 full theme (no rush) just gotta add to the collection

This post has been thanked 1 times.