PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-18-2010, 04:10 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: blah
Carrier: blah

bnistor is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series **New Sense 2.1 Theme**

This theme is amazing. Thanks CellGuy!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:11 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnistor View Post
lol, thanks brandon...whatcha wanna do for lunch? Anything that is you buy, you fly is fine by me.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-18-2010, 04:29 PM
S2W
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/MoPho
Carrier: Sprint

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Hey good job on your theme... if you need help with some images like w/twitter just let me know, if no one comes through. We are here to help eachother.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-18-2010, 04:40 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by bnistor View Post
Dude, what did you do? My rep went way up and now I cannot thank any posts. Glancing at your statistics page it looks like you went nuts thanking a bunch of my posts. Ummm.....Thanks but I hope I regain the ability to press the button soon.

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-18-2010 at 05:24 PM.
Old 02-18-2010, 06:05 PM
S2W
VIP Member

S2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the communityS2W is a trusted member of the community

Not sure if you were looking for something like this for your twitter icon... Had some spare time and made 2 versions.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg twitter.jpg (13.6 KB, 16 views) Click for barcode!
Old 02-18-2010, 06:07 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by S2W View Post
Not sure if you were looking for something like this for your twitter icon... Had some spare time and made 2 versions.

Thanks, looks like that may fit perfectly. I'll add that in tonight.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:37 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
wow those look nice, i like the 2nd one the best since its a little different than the typical T and the look of the glow from the edges fits perfectly.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:43 PM
S2W
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Thanks, looks like that may fit perfectly. I'll add that in tonight.
If you want I can I can PM you the twitter as a png without the black background so you can edited better for your look..

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
wow those look nice, i like the 2nd one the best since its a little different than the typical T and the look of the glow from the edges fits perfectly.
Hey Dash haven't seen you in a while hope you guys on spj are doing great and thanks. Reason why I created another rendition besides that usual T.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:49 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
If you want I can I can PM you the twitter as a png without the black background so you can edited better for your look..

Ahh yes, didn't think about that. I definitely will need it without the black. My only concern is that it is going to be of higher quality than the icons I am using. Which at that point, I could always just use the existing icons as a template and remake them to match using what you did as an example. In fact, any chance you can just send it as a .psd? That way I can see exactly what glow effects you used, etc and duplicate it if I need to.
Old 02-18-2010, 09:51 PM
S2W
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Ahh yes, didn't think about that. I definitely will need it without the black. My only concern is that it is going to be of higher quality than the icons I am using. In fact, any chance you can just send it as a .psd?
Sure no problem. Im here to help out when it comes to graphics.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software