PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2010, 01:23 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series **New Sense 2.1 Theme**

Quote:
Originally Posted by hisandherturbo View Post
Really really NICE!!!! TY VERY Much!!! Here is what I have NRG's latest 6.5/2.1

I added your clear clock .cab in addition to the theme
Ideas for updates..............
Top/bottom curtain clear (see pic)
Top icons (see pic)
All wall papers matching (see pic)
clean up/finish the message window/icon (see pic)
Here is something I noticed deeeeeeeeep in it............... same message screen, click "Reply with MMS" then "Insert picture/video" and you will see a blue tint that doesn't really "fit" (see pic)

TY
I am very pleased with it, but you asked for something to do........lol
I discovered those messaging icons myself last night. But good catch. I was gonna sneak it in the next update and see if I could get by without anyone noticing

Adding BG4All or another similar mod might cause issues with different ROMs so I leave that up to you guys. Don't worry though, I have a few adjustments coming that you will like. Thanks for the feedback.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-17-2010, 02:04 PM
Exigent Circumstance
Pocket PC: LG - G2x // P999
Carrier: T-Mobile ™

info[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIPinfo[]box1 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Thanks again D/\SH.

I'll be making a few updates this week and next with the blue glow series stuff but for the most part I think it is time to move on. I started doing some research last night for my next project. I was trying to find an icon set and the background ripped directly from a ps3. There is ALOT of custom PS3 themes out there and just a ridiculous amount of google search results for PS3 icon set and similar searches. I'll keep looking while I am at work for various PS3 icons, graphics, sounds, etc. If I can find what I am looking for, this may be my next theme. I want only the OEM Sony graphics, no custom stuffs. If anyone here is involved in a PS3 modding community of sorts could you provide me with some links or maybe just send me stuff?

It's a good thing I work in cellular retail, I have soooo much spare time on my hands to waste on stupid research projects like this. Maybe I should buy a new laptop so I can do some modding at work too.
Im looking forward to whatever you come up with...
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-17-2010, 03:21 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Thanks again D/\SH.

I'll be making a few updates this week and next with the blue glow series stuff but for the most part I think it is time to move on. I started doing some research last night for my next project. I was trying to find an icon set and the background ripped directly from a ps3. There is ALOT of custom PS3 themes out there and just a ridiculous amount of google search results for PS3 icon set and similar searches. I'll keep looking while I am at work for various PS3 icons, graphics, sounds, etc. If I can find what I am looking for, this may be my next theme. I want only the OEM Sony graphics, no custom stuffs. If anyone here is involved in a PS3 modding community of sorts could you provide me with some links or maybe just send me stuff?

It's a good thing I work in cellular retail, I have soooo much spare time on my hands to waste on stupid research projects like this. Maybe I should buy a new laptop so I can do some modding at work too.
nice i will def be running a ps3 one the wallpapers that could be used would be endless if done right sicne all you would need is a wallpaper to change the whole thing... just a thought ahead i would try to go with a neutral color on the icons and clocks so they can be used with dark or light wallpapers and look right.... give the theme the extra thought and wow factor in my opinion.... just throwing stuff out there and take with a grain of salt... nice work
Old 02-17-2010, 05:07 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
nice i will def be running a ps3 one the wallpapers that could be used would be endless if done right sicne all you would need is a wallpaper to change the whole thing... just a thought ahead i would try to go with a neutral color on the icons and clocks so they can be used with dark or light wallpapers and look right.... give the theme the extra thought and wow factor in my opinion.... just throwing stuff out there and take with a grain of salt... nice work

Thanks and yes, I will be taking a completely different approach to future projects. I agree that this theme is very limiting in terms of user customization. I still have a few changes I will be implementing to the theme and the stand alone addons. Once those are done and I feel everything is aligned properly, I will be moving on. It's been a great learning experience and there has been some successful elements of my work and other things that I feel could either have been better or should just be scrapped all together. The PS3 theme (If it is indeed my next project) will be much more "neutral". I just need to spend some time staring at the homescreen on my PS3 to get a feel for the overall look and then try to replicate that on the phone without over doing it. I wish it was easier to find the OEM graphics from Sony. They are out there somewhere and I will find them! I have seen a few programs that look like they can rip files from the PS3. If so, it is just a matter of learning how to do that and I'm set. The great thing about the PS3 theme is the abundance of other high res PS3 graphics like controllers, consoles, logos, etc that are available. But for the slider, I want the OEM Sony stuff. If I take a lighter approach to the theme than I did with this one, I should be able to offer different packages for customizing while allowing users to add their own elements. One of the other things I would like to offer along side of the theme is a PS3 sounds profile. Moving forward, it appears that I need to venture into the world of 2.5 so I may be leaving MightyROM as my ROM of choice as his WAR project is not as well maintained as his 2.1 ROM. I am leaning towards the Mr. X ROM as it looks like a good base for customizing. And I like the fact that he is back to using the USCC build as the newer Verizon build has been very inconsistent for me.

EDIT: Moving forward, I need to put more emphasis on quality over quantity. The quantity of graphics altered in this theme is comparable to what Probex does. The difference is I did in a few days what takes Probex to do over the course of a few weeks to a couple months. So my approach should be more on bringing a lighter theme in terms of how much is changed graphically and put the emphasis more on the quality of the work to achieve that "WOW' factor you mentioned.

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-17-2010 at 05:13 PM.
Old 02-17-2010, 06:59 PM
WHERES THE BOTTLES!!
Pocket PC: hTC hD2
Carrier: tMOBILE

maxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributionsmaxtcee should be added to the payroll for their contributions

that theme is boombangalanging
Old 02-18-2010, 01:58 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Okay 2.5 fans. I am on the new Mr. X ROM and so far I am LOVING THE SHIT OUT OF IT! Barring any major hiccups in the next few days while running this ROM, it looks like future mods will be 2.5 first. Now to clean up this slider. Yuk, what a piece of crap. Sorry for that guys, but now that I am on 2.5 and have to use it myself it will be fixed quickly. Still waiting on the twitter icon requests from you guys. I disable the tab myself so it is completely up to you guys which one I throw in there.
Old 02-18-2010, 05:25 AM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

I couldn't take the calendar after just one night of using this 2.5 slider. So the calendar is fixed and updated in post #2. The rest of the icon set will needs very minor fixes to the alignment. I'll get to that this weekend some time. For now, uninstall your previous version and install v1.2.
Old 02-18-2010, 07:33 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
I couldn't take the calendar after just one night of using this 2.5 slider. So the calendar is fixed and updated in post #2. The rest of the icon set will needs very minor fixes to the alignment. I'll get to that this week.nd some time. For now, uninstall your previous version and install v1.2.
thanks,and i as well as others look forward to whatever your next project will be,nice to see you on 2.5,dang system fried so i won't be posting as much till replaced cause i hate doing this wireless,i may be lurking again lol but i'll be here following your work without a doubt

Last edited by Straitup27; 02-20-2010 at 12:36 AM.
Old 02-18-2010, 02:28 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

kabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuffkabuk1 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to kabuk1 Send a message via Yahoo to kabuk1

Great theme, definitely do a purple one!

kabuk1's battery life tips ~ TamsPPC
Old 02-18-2010, 03:10 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Okay 2.5 fans. I am on the new Mr. X ROM and so far I am LOVING THE SHIT OUT OF IT! Barring any major hiccups in the next few days while running this ROM, it looks like future mods will be 2.5 first. Now to clean up this slider. Yuk, what a piece of crap. Sorry for that guys, but now that I am on 2.5 and have to use it myself it will be fixed quickly. Still waiting on the twitter icon requests from you guys. I disable the tab myself so it is completely up to you guys which one I throw in there.
hahaha glad that you gave it a shot... told you that you would like it.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software