View Single Post
Old 02-17-2010, 03:21 PM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series **New Sense 2.1 Theme**

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Thanks again D/\SH.

I'll be making a few updates this week and next with the blue glow series stuff but for the most part I think it is time to move on. I started doing some research last night for my next project. I was trying to find an icon set and the background ripped directly from a ps3. There is ALOT of custom PS3 themes out there and just a ridiculous amount of google search results for PS3 icon set and similar searches. I'll keep looking while I am at work for various PS3 icons, graphics, sounds, etc. If I can find what I am looking for, this may be my next theme. I want only the OEM Sony graphics, no custom stuffs. If anyone here is involved in a PS3 modding community of sorts could you provide me with some links or maybe just send me stuff?

It's a good thing I work in cellular retail, I have soooo much spare time on my hands to waste on stupid research projects like this. Maybe I should buy a new laptop so I can do some modding at work too.
nice i will def be running a ps3 one the wallpapers that could be used would be endless if done right sicne all you would need is a wallpaper to change the whole thing... just a thought ahead i would try to go with a neutral color on the icons and clocks so they can be used with dark or light wallpapers and look right.... give the theme the extra thought and wow factor in my opinion.... just throwing stuff out there and take with a grain of salt... nice work
This post has been thanked 1 times.