PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2010, 06:12 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series (Now for Sense 2.5 too)

haha didnt even notice it wasnt included, all the roms i flash dont even bother adding a broken footprints so i dont mind, i'd love a new twitter icon

Old 02-15-2010, 08:34 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
haha didnt even notice it wasnt included, all the roms i flash dont even bother adding a broken footprints so i dont mind, i'd love a new twitter icon

I will see what I can find for the twitter icon tonight. Will also stretch the calendar image a bit.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 02-16-2010, 01:20 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Post #4 updated with the new Sense 2.1 theme.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:56 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
I will see what I can find for the twitter icon tonight. Will also stretch the calendar image a bit.

I ran out of time last night as I spent most of it on finishing my theme. These changes are quick and easy though, so I will post them up tonight.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:17 PM
I break things, for fun.
Pocket PC: HTC ThunderBolt
Carrier: VZW

dapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIPdapbmonkey4u is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to dapbmonkey4u
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series **New Sense 2.1 Theme**

I like the wall papers, but I found this one on XDA and I think it goes better than the red spheres.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg blue cube.jpg (8.4 KB, 26 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: cab Blue cube.cab (904.2 KB, 14 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by dapbmonkey4u; 02-16-2010 at 06:20 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:49 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
I like the wall papers, but I found this one on XDA and I think it goes better than the red spheres.
Nice find, thanks, I will throw the logo on it and repost later.
Old 02-16-2010, 06:55 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
Post #4 updated with the new Sense 2.1 theme.
SWEET!!! can't wait to try it out,gotta dl NRGZ newest 2.1 first,congrats on the completion and release of the theme!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by dapbmonkey4u View Post
and thank you,been looking for this wallpaper for some time now!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-16-2010, 07:30 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
SWEET!!! can't wait to try it out,gotta dl NRGZ newest 2.1 first,congrats on the completion and release of the theme!!

and thank you,been looking for this wallpaper for some time now!

Thanks mub5skull! I wish the taskbar was working properly. I'm sure cymylxgo will get it worked out if I can't. There will be a few revisions of this theme I'm sure. Once I update a few of my stand alone addons, I need to find a new project. Sense 2.5 theme is a thought. But I am hesitant as it is basically starting over from scratch. I'm throwing around a few other ideas.

So far, this is my list of ideas:
  • 2.5 Blue Glow theme
  • For The Ladies (purple theme)
  • Where's the PS3 love? (I see xbox themes so...)
  • Completely Clear Manila (You've seen the home screen mods like this, what if every tab was like that? Not sure how it would look or if it would even work, but it may be fun to play around with)
  • Rainbow Theme (No it is not a sexual orientation theme. Just color and lots of it all over the phone)
Just tossing ideas around in my head here. I am open to suggestions.
Old 02-16-2010, 08:39 PM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
So far, this is my list of ideas:
  • 2.5 Blue Glow theme
  • For The Ladies (purple theme)
  • Where's the PS3 love? (I see xbox themes so...)
  • Completely Clear Manila (You've seen the home screen mods like this, what if every tab was like that? Not sure how it would look or if it would even work, but it may be fun to play around with)
  • Rainbow Theme (No it is not a sexual orientation theme. Just color and lots of it all over the phone)
Just tossing ideas around in my head here. I am open to suggestions.
im sure you guys will get the TB taken care of,i like the sounds of all the ideas you have,think i like the idea of the ps3 the most lol,where is the love??

and the clear theme im def. for,i been trying to find a semi transparent icon set for the slider,would be cool to see wallpaper through them,they all sound great and the avatar too,hell im down for whatever you come up with bro!!
Old 02-16-2010, 08:46 PM
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
im sure you guys will get the TB taken care of,i like the sounds of all the ideas you have,think i like the idea of the ps3 the most lol,where is the love??

and the clear theme im def. for,i been trying to find a semi transparent icon set for the slider,would be cool to see wallpaper through them,they all sound great and the avatar too,hell im down for whatever you come up with bro!!
Ya, I'm so tired of xbox this and xbox that. I love my PS3 but it sucks for online because everyone uses xbox.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software