View Single Post
Old 02-16-2010, 08:46 PM
CellGuy
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series **New Sense 2.1 Theme**

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
im sure you guys will get the TB taken care of,i like the sounds of all the ideas you have,think i like the idea of the ps3 the most lol,where is the love??

and the clear theme im def. for,i been trying to find a semi transparent icon set for the slider,would be cool to see wallpaper through them,they all sound great and the avatar too,hell im down for whatever you come up with bro!!
Ya, I'm so tired of xbox this and xbox that. I love my PS3 but it sucks for online because everyone uses xbox.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?