View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 04:31 AM
D/\SH
VIP Member

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series (Now for Sense 2.5 too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
Thanks D/\sh! Was pretty cool to see some of my mods in one of your reviews. I feel like a new restaurant that just received rave reviews from a renowned critic. =D>
Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
2.5 flashed on phone, files extracted and finished listening to the PPCGeeks Podcast. Gotta take the dog out, eat something, take a shit and then crunch time. ETA is midnight CST. v1.0 for 2.5 will be the new v2.0 style I planned to release for 2.1! So I am giving you 2.5 *****s first crack at it! Then I will do a v1.0 style in case anyone wants it, a clock and a few other mods in the whee hours of the morning. Then I can go back to 2.1 and not go back to 2.5 for a while.

Also, in light of getting more traffic on this thread thanks to mr D/\SH from smartphonejunkies.com, I will be working hard the next two days to get my first full 2.1 theme out. Thanks to a few changes to my work schedule, I can finally get this done. Oh yeah, and somewhere in here I have to find time to spend with my wife. Maybe I'll buy her a TP2 to keep her busy while I work

hahaha very nice job on the 2.5 theme and glad i could bring some more traffic to the thread but thats all on you really since you are the one that made this great theme!
This post has been thanked 1 times.