View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 03:14 AM
Straitup27
Is Discombobulated!!

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by cellguyn91 View Post
2.5 is done! Enjoy the new style...for those that notice what it is. Besides the glow blue border on the slider highlight that is. I'll give you a hint, it was WAY more involved than just changing that specific graphic. More stuff to come tonight. In light of not knowing what the hell to do with the twitter tab, I found an icon fitting for the situation. More of a joke for v1.0 than anything else. v1.1 will see a more appropriate icon. For now, have a good laugh. As for the footprints tab, MightyROM WAR doesn't even have it enabled so I didn't bother to make a set of icons for it. Even if your rom has it, just disable it from the customize tabs menu. (Does anyone really use this tab?)

Post #2 will be my 2.5 section. For now just grab the file from here. Also note that my tester went offline so....yeah. I'm sure it will be fine. The calendar icon is gonna look a bit out of place, it's either that or have the date stamped over it.
sweet!! fixing to try this out now!!! big thanks for bringing this in for 2.5!!

This post has been thanked 1 times.