View Single Post
Old 02-12-2010, 12:22 AM
CellGuy
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
ok first off your work looked great in that video congrats!! and on the post on previous pg where you said as far as making work between the 2 roms,i can confirm all your mods worked on Energy rom as well,it's the 2.1 rom i have used and the mods worked everytime no issues cool can't wait to see this on 2.5,love the work bro!!
The mods I have done so far should be fine. My only concern is when I am doing the full theme which consist of somewhere between 300 and 400 reskinned graphics that Mike has added some things in like the calendar tab, email tab and some changes to the settings menu from the stock ROM. But, I think that there are just extra graphics I have skinned that will get installed but if your ROM doesn't utilize them, it won't cause any conflicts. And thanks for the props! Also, ROM's like energy and such more than likely include the same changes anyway. We'll see how it goes after I release it and people post about this and that breaking or not looking right. Oh ya and Mike's dialer pad is different so changes I make to that might mess up other peoples. If this is a problem I will probably just make a separate install for that.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 2 times.