View Single Post
Old 01-21-2010, 03:02 AM
CellGuy
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Blue Glow Theme for Sense 2.1

After many many hours of work, I am proud to release my first full theme.

Key Features:
  • Blue theme throughout the phone
  • Over 700 graphics skinned or replaced
  • HTC Volume skinned (Thanks Maxx134)
  • Dialer and Keyboard skinned (Thanks Purian23)
  • Weather animations skinned
  • New blue glow slider design
  • New clock font
  • New corrected call history icons
  • New settings and communications tabs skinned
  • 10 CellGuy Mods Wallpapers
  • New "Taste The Rainbow" Taskbar created specifically for the Blue Glow Theme. (Thanks cmylxgo) Removed for a fix. Check back later.

A huge thanks to Purian23, cmylxgo, and Maxx134 for all of their help. I also want to thank D/\SH from smartphonejunkies.com for the exposure and motivation to get this done. You can check out his review of my work and many others on youtube here. I also want to thank num5kull27 for testing. And finally, thanks to everyone who has participated in this thread over the last month or so and supported me along the way.

That being said, enjoy the new theme!

**READ FIRST**

There are 3 .cabs for installation.

The first one contains the base theme files which should work on most WM 6.5 w/ Sense 2.1 Roms. However, this is built off of MightyROM. Therefore I cannot guarantee compatibility with other ROMs. Nothing should break by installing this, however some tabs in SenseUI may not be properly skinned for your ROM.

The second .cab contains the dialer and keyboard graphics made by Purian23. If you are not running MightyROM, this might not work properly on your ROM. It is uninstallable, of course. So try it and let me know.

The third .cab is for the matching taskbar by cmylxgo.

After install, please go to settings>all settings>today and select the Classic Blue option from the list. Press the OK button in the top right corner of the screen. Then go back to the today settings and select CellGuy Blue from the list to complete the theme. I'm not sure why just selecting the cellguy blue option does not work. I will have to look into this when I get off of work. But for now, just use that workaround. Don't worry, if you have already selected the cellguy one and are getting gray taskbars, just go to the classic blue and back to cellguy.

If you enjoy my work and want to continue seeing more, please

Some of the software I used was under a 30 day trial. I now have to pay to continue my work. Although I do not expect to be fully reimbursed for it, as the software is extremely expensive, every little bit helps. A coffee, a beer or lunch is all it takes to help out. Of course, steak dinners are graciously accepted as well.

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-16-2010 at 06:00 PM.
This post has been thanked 16 times.