PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-15-2010, 06:43 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Captivate (GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Manila 2.1 and 2.5 Clocks, Sliders and Themes

Quote:
Originally Posted by ModmyPPC View Post
idk

I bumped this thread the 24th to see if I could get him to respond.

No luck
I PMed him a week ago and got no response.
Old 07-17-2010, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: T-Mobile

raz1337 is becoming a great contributor

This seems like a pretty good mod, but the transparencies don't work that well in Sense 2.5 The cab for the blue glow clock background must be for 2.1. Have other people gotten a transparent blue glow clock in 2.5? How'd you do it?
Old 07-17-2010, 11:08 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)

CellGuy has retired from the scene, i know another user here may or may not be taking over his projects. If you need to contact CellGuy i can contact him for you .

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
Old 07-17-2010, 08:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy
I have retired from modding Windows Mobile as I have a new found love for Android. In the past, you have been extremely helpful with my projects. I have sent you a link to my ftp server which contains all of my files (about 5GB worth) and you will also find a .txt explaining how it is organized. If you would like to continue my work and resurrect CellGuy Mods, you have my blessing.

Thanks for everything, Scenemaker!

-CellGuy
Needless to say, there is a lot of stuff to sort through here. I will try to update his past work using the same style but of course I will have to add in some of my own flare. I worked closely with CellGuy in the past on his projects so besides sorting through all of his files and making sense of it all, it should not be too difficult for me to pick up where he left off. Also, there is a nearly finished Diamond plate theme that is really amazing which I will be updating to the new manila style and releasing in the near future. Give me some time tho guys. I have to download all of his old work and then figure out what is what.

Check back soon!

-Scenemaker and CellGuy

EDIT: Nice pun on "CellGuy has retired from the scene." MR X!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-17-2010, 10:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Miami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regularMiami_Son is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Good to hear, Scenemaker. One thing, when you are updating stuff could you keep any 6.5 or 2.1 stuff intact and available for those of us who aren't using modded ROMs? Thanks.
Old 07-17-2010, 11:42 PM
VIP Member

Scenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScenemaker is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miami_Son View Post
Good to hear, Scenemaker. One thing, when you are updating stuff could you keep any 6.5 or 2.1 stuff intact and available for those of us who aren't using modded ROMs? Thanks.
I won't be touching the 2.1 stuffs. Well, I think the 2.1 stuffs are CFC compressed so if I could just repackage it uncompressed and untouched to work with stock ROMs.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2010, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

i just liked that blue glow clock but it wasn"t transparent for 2.5. it seems to be the only clock i like.

Last edited by raz1337; 07-18-2010 at 02:21 AM.
Old 07-18-2010, 02:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenemaker View Post
I won't be touching the 2.1 stuffs. Well, I think the 2.1 stuffs are CFC compressed so if I could just repackage it uncompressed and untouched to work with stock ROMs.
That would be awesome!
Old 07-18-2010, 03:34 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by raz1337 View Post
i just liked that blue glow clock but it wasn"t transparent for 2.5. it seems to be the only clock i like.
That one is easy...once I find that in this mess of files, I get it out to you.
But...what do you mean by transparent? Just the background transparent? You want the black flip thingies and the white with blue glow font but no backdrop?
Old 07-18-2010, 04:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scenemaker View Post
That one is easy...once I find that in this mess of files, I get it out to you.
But...what do you mean by transparent? Just the background transparent? You want the black flip thingies and the white with blue glow font but no backdrop?
i just need the flip background transparent, so all you see is the text, in the blue glowieness. i have my own transparent clock background. i'm on a search for a transparent clock, but all the ones i find are near illegible or have messed up coloring due to the transparent flip bg.

thanks in advance if you do it. you're awesome.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software