PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2010, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Manila 2.1 and 2.5 Clocks, Sliders and Themes

Hey CG, have any 2.1 ladies themes..?? The 2.5 one is awesome but my girl is on Mighty's 2.1 and I can't find a pink/purple theme anywhere..!! Thanks..

Old 03-05-2010, 02:48 AM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdmsohc22 View Post
Hey CG, have any 2.1 ladies themes..?? The 2.5 one is awesome but my girl is on Mighty's 2.1 and I can't find a pink/purple theme anywhere..!! Thanks..

Next week sometime I will make some more 2.1 stuffs. I am prepping my pc for an upgrade to win7 this weekend and then I'll be back to modding.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
Old 03-05-2010, 02:52 AM
"MODS"
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

santod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation levelsantod can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post
Next week sometime I will make some more 2.1 stuffs. I am prepping my pc for an upgrade to win7 this weekend and then I'll be back to modding.
Haha, that sounds familiar.
I am reformatting mine this weekend as well.

~My Ultimate WVGA Wallpapers Collection~
Donations accepted not expected!

Old 03-05-2010, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700 / 6900 / TP2
Carrier: Sprint

badb4c is keeping up the good workbadb4c is keeping up the good work

[QUOTE=CellGuy;1606102]That's exactly what it is supposed to do. Not sure why it's not working for you. I have not messed with changing fonts in the phone. I believe bignandad has a howto for that. Check his sticky in the software/themes forum.

Ok, i found a bunch of cabs to change the fonts but could you explain how to change the colors of the call history and calendar shortcuts on the home screen? Or point me to an explanation? Or some cabs maybe?

Thanks
Old 03-05-2010, 09:06 PM
PPCGeeks Ladies Man
Pocket PC: HTC Evo & TP2
Carrier: SpRinT

JDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on repJDM_SOHC is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to JDM_SOHC

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellGuy View Post

cool man, thanx... these themes are all top notch..
Old 03-08-2010, 11:07 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

How do I uninstall the blue glow clock? I've tried uninstalling it from the programs list but no go. I'm on MM 2.1 and I think the clock is messing with youtube sound.
Old 03-08-2010, 01:56 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: touch pro, tp2, epic, evo x2
Carrier: D/\SH_SPEED

D/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPD/\SH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by mao511 View Post
How do I uninstall the blue glow clock? I've tried uninstalling it from the programs list but no go. I'm on MM 2.1 and I think the clock is messing with youtube sound.
did you install the manila 2.1 clock and not the 2.5? i would try a clean up and uninstall app like sktools to clean up the registry and completely uninstall the clock. the stock uninstall feature always seems to leave traces somewhere through the device causing lag or troubles than or down the road in the near future.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Noobsauce
Pocket PC: TP2
Carrier: USCC
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Also note that the clock will NOT have any effect on youtube sound. Not even a possible side effect. But, after you uninstalled from the add/remove programs did you soft reset?
Old 03-09-2010, 07:42 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

JustLok is becoming a great contributor

Cellguy, been using your 2.1 glow slider theme until I recently reflashed a Mr.X rom. Now I'm using your 2.5 glow slider and it's awesome! I'm loving the date of the week on the calendar icon. Great add, I feel so complete.
Old 03-09-2010, 08:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

mao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuffmao511 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by D/\SH View Post
did you install the manila 2.1 clock and not the 2.5? i would try a clean up and uninstall app like sktools to clean up the registry and completely uninstall the clock. the stock uninstall feature always seems to leave traces somewhere through the device causing lag or troubles than or down the road in the near future.

I installed 2.1 and thanks for the heads up on sktools, Dash. Will definitely give it a go. BTW, I love your videos. It seems like I follow you around from Silence to Mr. X. I'm giving Mighty Rom a go.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro 2 > TP2 Themes & Software