View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 04:07 AM
CellGuy
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} Blue Glow Series (Now for Sense 2.5 too)

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
thats weird i have an alarm set to 12pm but its not glowing red, probably the co0kie 1.54 home mod overwrote the image i bet...

for the calendar, i was thinking about making the square just a bit taller, perhaps slightly wider so it doesnt look so skewed and instead of giving it a clear center make it glow white so the black lettering shows cuz when its clear its slightly off i see double 14's right now over lapping each other just an idea

The double 14's is gonna show no matter what because There are actually Two images there, I just made the top row of icons clear. I prefer it this way but that is the compromise. And you only see the double date when you highlight that tab. As for making the background white, I could but it would throw off the image pretty bad. It actually comes with a white 31 in the middle with the glow effect around it, but it looks really bad when the black date goes over it. Trust me, I know exactly what you are saying here as I have had all of the same thoughts but unfortunately this was the best resolution I could come up with. As for stretching the image, I already did make it taller a bit. If the general consensus is that you guys want it stretched a little more, I have no problem doing that for. Going wider though, would make it fill too much of the tab and look awkward as compared to the rest of the icons.

I don't want to sound like I am just shooting down every one of your ideas. I truly appreciate the feedback and you have been very nice about it. Like I said, if the general consensus is to do it another way, I have no problem with that. Hell, if it is just one icon, I don't have a problem making a separate cab with a fix for what you want.

EDIT: My money is on the cookie mod. Try installing my slider without that and see what happens.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?

Last edited by CellGuy; 02-15-2010 at 04:12 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.