View Single Post
Old 02-15-2010, 02:07 AM
CellGuy
Noobsauce
Threadstarter

CellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIPCellGuy is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: {CellGuy Mods} CellGuy BB Slider v1.0 for WM6.5 Sense 2.1

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
i really like the look of the new slider, but the calendar icon looks really low out of place, and is there anyway to get the hero images to look higher resolution? they look a bit zoomed and pixelated when sliding through tabs... another question i have is how did you make your alarm clock icon glow red? i installed the slider 1.1 and didnt get this
The calendar is set that way intentionally because of the black font of the date. It's the best of two evils I guess.

I plan to play around with the preview icons to increase the quality. The problem is they start out 80x80 and I change them to 256x256.

The alarm clock will only glow red when you have an alarm set.
how about, "superholyshitohmygodseriouslyyouguyslookatthis*** *ingmasterpieceivecreated"?
This post has been thanked 1 times.