PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2008, 09:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

I believe the orange light is the red and green lit at the same time. I've seen the combo red-green LEDs at radio shack, which are to display red, green, and orange. Check out the quote below...

Quote:
Originally Posted by cj10488 View Post
1 thing I did notice is that the Orange Charge light does not light while the red light is blinking...

James

That's probably because the command to keep the red blinking is interfering with the orange light command, which is to have the green and red on at the same time. Now what is interesting to me is that I originally thought the left LED could only display blue, but the poster who saw a white light come from it makes me think maybe it can display other colors.

Last edited by qwho; 02-25-2008 at 10:40 AM. Reason: because i didnt want to post again for a simple clarification.
Old 02-25-2008, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond (Unlocked GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

ooshnoo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
i installed 1.5 right after a hard reset..I also have quickmenu installed. i had to hard reset to remove v1.1 as well as for v1.5 cause they wouldn't uninstall all the way.Also i received a call ignored it after i cleared out the notification my redirected bluetooth notification light still blinked.
So I'm not the only one. No2Chem, any thoughts?
Old 02-25-2008, 01:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

So far for me, if I rearange any of the alert flashes, they will not stop blinking once the alert is dismissed. This is the same if I switch the wireless one, when I turn off the wireless, it still flashes. All is well after a soft reset though.
Old 02-25-2008, 03:13 PM
HTC Soldier
Pocket PC: EVO 3-1/2G
Carrier: Sprinter Cell

xweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIPxweaponx is a VIP

For public information:

If you have an earlier version installed of nueLED (I had the rom-equipped 1.0) and try to upgrade by .cab, first delete ALL of the registry keys & values for current version of nueLED. Then install 1.5 or higher .cab.

Keys are located here:
HKLM-->Software-->Wei Enterprises-->nueLED

This enabled a clean installation without the registry key value errors...

Old 02-25-2008, 03:18 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
For public information:

If you have an earlier version installed of nueLED (I had the rom-equipped 1.0) and try to upgrade by .cab, first delete ALL of the registry keys & values for current version of nueLED. Then install 1.5 or higher .cab.

Keys are located here:
HKLM-->Software-->Wei Enterprises-->nueLED

This enabled a clean installation without the registry key value errors...
hmmmm.. i had cab 1.1 installed wouldnt uninstall all the way...then after i found these keys the other day and deleted.my lights went dead completely..still also had it in my personal under settings..deleted more keys relevant to it...them mycpl 26 was there...had same issue with 1.3...just couldn't get rid of it and if i did it still showed under remove programs list....both cases i ended up hard reseting after hrs of exploration with resco and bestregedit.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-25-2008, 06:47 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

ForTiLLiaN is a n00b

I was running v1.0 that came with the Rom i installed with wm6.1 I did the registry changes stated here, but i also keep getting registry values corrupt errors. How can i complete remove NuLED, and then install the new version?

I have deleted the nueled registry settings, both in drivers and software. But it nueled still shows up under settings. And i cant manually delete the files in the windows directory associated with nueled because its in rom memory. Any ideas?

Last edited by ForTiLLiaN; 02-25-2008 at 07:21 PM.
Old 02-25-2008, 07:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForTiLLiaN View Post
I was running v1.0 that came with the Rom i installed with wm6.1 I did the registry changes stated here, but i also keep getting registry values corrupt errors. How can i complete remove NuLED, and then install the new version?

I have deleted the nueled registry settings, both in drivers and software. But it nueled still shows up under settings. And i cant manually delete the files in the windows directory associated with nueled because its in rom memory. Any ideas?
the old versions have a bug that make them difficult, if not impossible, to remove =(
Old 02-25-2008, 07:32 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
I believe the orange light is the red and green lit at the same time. I've seen the combo red-green LEDs at radio shack, which are to display red, green, and orange. Check out the quote below...

That's probably because the command to keep the red blinking is interfering with the orange light command, which is to have the green and red on at the same time. Now what is interesting to me is that I originally thought the left LED could only display blue, but the poster who saw a white light come from it makes me think maybe it can display other colors.

also, i've seen a white led on the left of the mogul before when i was messing with values...

...too bad i can't replicate it.. at the moment.
Old 02-25-2008, 08:00 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

ok, got another address ,

slow notification LED, address 4, mode 8
you'll need to turn off the address 4, 0 control in order for this to work...
Old 02-25-2008, 11:05 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Umm... can I get my phone to flash like a RAINBOW??

Just kidding, btw...

I still think there is a way to combine colors. What kind of LEDs are these lights? Are there multiple colors, or is it one that can change

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development