View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 03:18 PM
kaos
VIP Member

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by xweaponx View Post
For public information:

If you have an earlier version installed of nueLED (I had the rom-equipped 1.0) and try to upgrade by .cab, first delete ALL of the registry keys & values for current version of nueLED. Then install 1.5 or higher .cab.

Keys are located here:
HKLM-->Software-->Wei Enterprises-->nueLED

This enabled a clean installation without the registry key value errors...
hmmmm.. i had cab 1.1 installed wouldnt uninstall all the way...then after i found these keys the other day and deleted.my lights went dead completely..still also had it in my personal under settings..deleted more keys relevant to it...them mycpl 26 was there...had same issue with 1.3...just couldn't get rid of it and if i did it still showed under remove programs list....both cases i ended up hard reseting after hrs of exploration with resco and bestregedit.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC