View Single Post
Old 02-25-2008, 07:32 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
I believe the orange light is the red and green lit at the same time. I've seen the combo red-green LEDs at radio shack, which are to display red, green, and orange. Check out the quote below...

That's probably because the command to keep the red blinking is interfering with the orange light command, which is to have the green and red on at the same time. Now what is interesting to me is that I originally thought the left LED could only display blue, but the poster who saw a white light come from it makes me think maybe it can display other colors.

also, i've seen a white led on the left of the mogul before when i was messing with values...

...too bad i can't replicate it.. at the moment.