PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 04:06 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™
Carrier: Sprint

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooshnoo View Post
Hey folks... quick quesiton... using 1.5 i redirected the notification LED to the Bluetooth LED.

I then sent myself an email, it came through on active sync, the bluetooth LED blinked as it should, but then it wouldn't stop. It just kept blinking even though I had dismissed the notification, and read/deleted the email.

Am I missing some setting somewhere, or would this be a potential bug?
ill see if i can recreate it...Doing a reinstall now after i hard reset yet again.

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-24-2008, 04:19 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond (Unlocked GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

ooshnoo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
ill see if i can recreate it...Doing a reinstall now after i hard reset yet again.
Cool. Mine was a fresh install, as I had just installed DCD 2.3.1 ROM prior to installing nueLED, so I don't think I would have had too much gunk in the system to mess it up.
Old 02-24-2008, 07:12 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ooshnoo View Post
Cool. Mine was a fresh install, as I had just installed DCD 2.3.1 ROM prior to installing nueLED, so I don't think I would have had too much gunk in the system to mess it up.
do you have quickmenu installed?
Old 02-24-2008, 07:27 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Droid Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

qwho is keeping up the good workqwho is keeping up the good work

It would be cool to have both the red and blue LEDs flash back and forth when your phone is ringing. it would be like a police car...
Old 02-24-2008, 07:55 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by qwho View Post
It would be cool to have both the red and blue LEDs flash back and forth when your phone is ringing. it would be like a police car...
well, if someone would figure out the red led address, maybe.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:15 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: PPC 6800/HTC Titan/Mogul

initial is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithan View Post
I just did this, and it didn't work. The cab installed fine. Called for a soft set, I did. Now when I go Start->Settings->Personal->nueLED, I get a popup that says "We have detected you have registry entries are corrupted. We can clean these for you but you will lose all your settings. Clean the registry?"

I click Ok and it gives Error... "An unexpected error has occurred in nueLEDConfig.exe. Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information."

Details leads to
"nueLEDConfig.exe
UnauthorizedAccessException

at
Microsoft,Win32.RegistryKey.Win32Error(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at
Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.DeleteSubKey(String subkey, Boolean throwOnMissingSubKey)
at
nueLEDConfig.Form1.refreshComponents()
at nueLEDConfig.Form1..ctor()
at nueLEDConfig.Program.Main()"

Hope that helps any debugging
same problem here.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:23 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

verkion is becoming a great contributor

That's the exact error I got! I was going to post that last night but got lazy...heh. I'm trying again to remove 1.1 doing a couple extra things first. I'll let you know if I am successful...

verkion
Old 02-24-2008, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond (Unlocked GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

ooshnoo is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
do you have quickmenu installed?
No I don't. I have nothing installed but nueLED, as it was the first thing I installed after flashing the ROM.
Old 02-24-2008, 08:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: TELUS

verkion is becoming a great contributor

OOOKKKK...Here we go guys! So, for those of you with 1.1 installed that CAN'T GET RID OF IT, and whenever you install new versions, pops up the whole nonsense about registry settings being corrupted, and errors in the nueLEDconfig.exe...this procedure works - ONLY CAVEAT is that nueLED 1.1 still shows up in the uninstall program list and I have NO IDEA how to remove it from the list! Having said that, all SUBSEQUENT VERSIONS WILL WORK STILL.

Step 1: Uninstall 1.1 from the remove programs...yah yah, I know it says it can't uninstall properly...just ignore that.

Step 2: Reg edit according to 1st page:
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\AllLEDMgr]
"Index"=dword:1

ALSO CHANGE
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Drivers\BuiltIn\nueLED]
"Index"=dword:2

Step 3:
Reboot!
Your original LED pattern, (i.e. signal light should be flashing etc.)

Step 4:
If you can, delete the nueLED key from above...it wouldn't let me on my PDA though...

Step 5:
Install newer version -> 1.5 last I checked. It WILL install properly this time, (installation says successful, but it won't ask you to reboot.) You can now start up the new nueLED program (pun intended ) and make whatever changes you want without it crashing.

So...if anyone knows how to delete old entries from the installed program list, please post the solution!!!

verkion
Old 02-24-2008, 09:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

i installed 1.5 right after a hard reset..I also have quickmenu installed. i had to hard reset to remove v1.1 as well as for v1.5 cause they wouldn't uninstall all the way.Also i received a call ignored it after i cleared out the notification my redirected bluetooth notification light still blinked.

Last edited by kaos; 02-24-2008 at 09:17 PM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development