PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-24-2008, 08:27 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MN-Joe View Post
Thanks!, That's great, I just know that all the programs in the past that I've tried that shut off the LEDs also killed vibration alerts. I needed the vibration notification, just not the LEDs. Any chance of putting a toggle mode into your program? Where you can have 2 choices? Example in a dark theater (or at night on my nightstand) I don't want the flashing lights, but normally I don't mind them?
not yet, on the roadmap for 1.5 =)
Old 02-24-2008, 10:41 AM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

Just a status check...

no2chem, do we now have the ability to change the flashing frequency? And did you find the red LED address?

If no to the frequency question, do you have plans to try to include that feature?

You never cease to amaze me...
Old 02-24-2008, 11:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: 6800 Mogul

Raithan is a n00b

I think I found a found a conflict between nueLED and QuickMenu.. Though I'm not specifically sure how to recreate it.. Sometimes, if I receive a message, the orange notification light will start flashing, which is good.. But even after I read the message, it will continue flashing until I go to my Today screen, and touch the QuickMenu battery bar in the top right. I think it's because it creates another notification that I can hit dismiss on thus canceling the orange light. Anyone else seen this? Or does QuickMenu just suck and I shouldn't be using it anyways?

Also, I have your ROM, no2chem, build 5049 with the nueLED built in.. If I wanted to upgrade to nueLED 1.5 when you release it, Can I just install? Or is there another step needed?

Thanks! Amazing work you do!!
Old 02-24-2008, 11:41 AM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g
Carrier: Sprint

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithan View Post
I think I found a found a conflict between nueLED and QuickMenu.. Though I'm not specifically sure how to recreate it.. Sometimes, if I receive a message, the orange notification light will start flashing, which is good.. But even after I read the message, it will continue flashing until I go to my Today screen, and touch the QuickMenu battery bar in the top right. I think it's because it creates another notification that I can hit dismiss on thus canceling the orange light. Anyone else seen this? Or does QuickMenu just suck and I shouldn't be using it anyways?
My old LED Killer had an issue with QuickMenu if you had a specific option checked. Go into QuickMenu's option and under the view tab, uncheck the box for "Show on all titlebars". The way Quickmenu implemented that hack causes issues with LED control for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithan View Post
Also, I have your ROM, no2chem, build 5049 with the nueLED built in.. If I wanted to upgrade to nueLED 1.5 when you release it, Can I just install? Or is there another step needed?

Thanks! Amazing work you do!!
Just install it the cab version once I have the files available and it should work fine.

Old 02-24-2008, 02:25 PM
VIP & Master of my Domain
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4g

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP

1.5 Cab Version Uploaded

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...8&postcount=20

v1.5: fixed registry glitch
added support for sleep mode
Old 02-24-2008, 02:41 PM
N00b

Raithan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
My old LED Killer had an issue with QuickMenu if you had a specific option checked. Go into QuickMenu's option and under the view tab, uncheck the box for "Show on all titlebars". The way Quickmenu implemented that hack causes issues with LED control for some reason.

Yeah, I noticed it did it really badly, like every message I received, when I had "Show on all titlebars" on.. But I have it off and it still does it every 10th message or so. It's not a dealbreaker by any means, Just confusing sometimes when you go "Oh, I have a message", wake it up and see there's nothing..
Old 02-24-2008, 03:01 PM
N00b

Raithan is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroths View Post
Just install it the cab version once I have the files available and it should work fine.

I just did this, and it didn't work. The cab installed fine. Called for a soft set, I did. Now when I go Start->Settings->Personal->nueLED, I get a popup that says "We have detected you have registry entries are corrupted. We can clean these for you but you will lose all your settings. Clean the registry?"

I click Ok and it gives Error... "An unexpected error has occurred in nueLEDConfig.exe. Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information."

Details leads to
"nueLEDConfig.exe
UnauthorizedAccessException

at
Microsoft,Win32.RegistryKey.Win32Error(Int32 errorCode, String str)
at
Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.DeleteSubKey(String subkey, Boolean throwOnMissingSubKey)
at
nueLEDConfig.Form1.refreshComponents()
at nueLEDConfig.Form1..ctor()
at nueLEDConfig.Program.Main()"

Hope that helps any debugging
Old 02-24-2008, 03:41 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: vx 6700
Carrier: verizon

phazi is a n00b

yea i got the same error
Old 02-24-2008, 03:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Htc EVO 3D™

kaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on repkaos is halfway to VIP status based on rep

man v 1.1 wouldn't uninstall all the way....I hard reset....now same issues as with one to get v1.3 to uninstall? what am i doing wrong?

Phone:
Sprint EVO 3D Rom:Kaos Hybrid 4.20 V8 Radio: 0.97 Storage Card: Micro 32GB SDHC

Old 02-24-2008, 04:03 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Diamond (Unlocked GSM)
Carrier: AT&T

ooshnoo is a n00b

Hey folks... quick quesiton... using 1.5 i redirected the notification LED to the Bluetooth LED.

I then sent myself an email, it came through on active sync, the bluetooth LED blinked as it should, but then it wouldn't stop. It just kept blinking even though I had dismissed the notification, and read/deleted the email.

Am I missing some setting somewhere, or would this be a potential bug?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development