View Single Post
Old 02-24-2008, 11:41 AM
stroths
VIP & Master of my Domain

stroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIPstroths is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithan View Post
I think I found a found a conflict between nueLED and QuickMenu.. Though I'm not specifically sure how to recreate it.. Sometimes, if I receive a message, the orange notification light will start flashing, which is good.. But even after I read the message, it will continue flashing until I go to my Today screen, and touch the QuickMenu battery bar in the top right. I think it's because it creates another notification that I can hit dismiss on thus canceling the orange light. Anyone else seen this? Or does QuickMenu just suck and I shouldn't be using it anyways?
My old LED Killer had an issue with QuickMenu if you had a specific option checked. Go into QuickMenu's option and under the view tab, uncheck the box for "Show on all titlebars". The way Quickmenu implemented that hack causes issues with LED control for some reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raithan View Post
Also, I have your ROM, no2chem, build 5049 with the nueLED built in.. If I wanted to upgrade to nueLED 1.5 when you release it, Can I just install? Or is there another step needed?

Thanks! Amazing work you do!!
Just install it the cab version once I have the files available and it should work fine.