PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 09:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800
Carrier: Verizon

Magootrp4 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: nueLED - configure/customize your LEDs...

I just installed and works great so far!!!
Thanks

Magoo Sends
Old 06-15-2008, 10:31 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch Pro, Touch Pro2, EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

No2,
Still having the problem on all your bleeding edge builds where nueLED will work to shut off the charge and charge completed LED's, but after a few minutes they both start working again...

Also...any chance of a way to backup user-settings so they can we can more easily restore after a hard reset?

The Book of GOD: Helping Spiritual orphans know God their Father completely!
The New Book by TOV ROSE www.TovRose.com
Get it now on Amazon.com: http://www.createspace.com/3582133
Old 06-16-2008, 03:55 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
No2,
Still having the problem on all your bleeding edge builds where nueLED will work to shut off the charge and charge completed LED's, but after a few minutes they both start working again...

Also...any chance of a way to backup user-settings so they can we can more easily restore after a hard reset?
sorry, but I can't seem to replicate this condition.... could you give me the diagnostic log data?
Old 06-16-2008, 09:53 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

toviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regulartoviaheli is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to toviaheli Send a message via MSN to toviaheli Send a message via Yahoo to toviaheli Send a message via Skype™ to toviaheli

Quote:
Originally Posted by no2chem View Post
sorry, but I can't seem to replicate this condition.... could you give me the diagnostic log data?
Mmmm....I'll see if I can find it
I did something that seemed to work however, it was annoying...
I turned off every variation for addresses 3,4,5 and 6.
Once I did that, the charge light went off.

Now why the heck did I have to do that...?
And...what is causing the charge complete light to be on multiple addresses as well?

...as soon as I can I'll get that file to you.

Edit: Those LED's came on anyway...

Where is the Log File and where is kept when it is made?

1) These are the addresses that come up over and over again when the Diagnostic Mode is on. Both of these addresses have been previously disabled and come on even in Sleep Mode:

Address: 22
Mode: 1

Address: 4
Mode: 0

Address: 2

Address: 8

A final thought: have you considered setting up a profile mode for this program so it/the LED's can be used something like SBP Phone Suite or PhoneAlarm?

Last edited by toviaheli; 06-17-2008 at 05:45 AM. Reason: Updating info
Old 06-18-2008, 08:46 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

1) These are the addresses that come up over and over again when the Diagnostic Mode is on. Both of these addresses have been previously disabled and come on even in Sleep Mode:

A final thought: have you considered setting up a profile mode for this program so it/the LED's can be used something like SBP Phone Suite or PhoneAlarm?
Old 06-19-2008, 12:53 AM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:

there is a nueledcontrol program on my site that will let you make shortcuts like "nueledcontrol.exe -m 8 1" which will turn on led 8, mode 1."

maybe i will make a shortcut generator later. reading the diagnostic log, it seems like

is causing the issue. this is the notification led... maybe a missed call or something?
Old 06-19-2008, 07:22 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

I doubt it. This has been an ongoing problem for some time, regardless missed calls. That particular address came into the log because I did in fact miss a call while diagnostics was running.

I ran again last night and these kept coming up over and over:

They are both turned off, yet keep coming on anyway.

Even if I redirect these Led's to the Bluetooth LED, they still come on in their default location...
Old 06-19-2008, 07:22 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
I doubt it. This has been an ongoing problem for some time, regardless missed calls. That particular address came into the log because I did in fact miss a call while diagnostics was running.

I ran again last night and these kept coming up over and over:

They are both turned off, yet keep coming on anyway.

Even if I redirect these Led's to the Bluetooth LED, they still come on in their default location...
ok, ill look more closely at it...
just to confirm though, only charging lights are affected right? (signal light still works fine?)
Old 06-19-2008, 07:55 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Signal light works just fine. The problem is related to the charging and charging complete lights.

Thanks !

-TOV
Old 06-22-2008, 08:19 AM
Halfway to VIP Status

Update:
I thou this might be of significance, and I had forgotten to mention it previously. The charge LED's only come on 4-5 seconds after the device has gone to sleep or I have put it to sleep using the power button.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development