PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-11-2008, 06:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: MS 950XL
Carrier: AT&T & Digicel

92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular92GTA is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Ok, this is REALLY bothering me or I wouldn't mention it.

For the last few ROM's I've played with, 5047, 5052, & 5053, I text ALLOT. I mean ALLOT. After a little while my key strokes won't register unless I push them VERY hard and hold them for like a full second. The screen has the same reaction. A soft reset takes care of this but resetting in the middle of a text is a major PITA expecially since the phone erases them on soft reset unless it's been like 5 mins or something.

Any ideas?
Audiovox 9000>Moto V60>MotoT720>LG5350>Sam I330>Hit G1000>PPC-6600>PPC-6800>PPC-6850>PPC-T7380>HTC-T7575>HTC-PI86100
Old 03-11-2008, 06:44 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6800
Carrier: Sprint

MrHappy is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to MrHappy Send a message via Yahoo to MrHappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mugsy77 View Post
It's in his ftp. He hasn't edited his first post to reflect links or changes.
well, it was uploaded at 3am so maybe he is sleeping
Old 03-11-2008, 06:51 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: who knows
Carrier: probably sprint
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrHappy View Post
well, it was uploaded at 3am so maybe he is sleeping
you're right, i was sleeping!

plus the forums were down...
Old 03-11-2008, 06:54 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

l33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good workl33tlinuxh4x0r is keeping up the good work

Good to see that no2chem is still alive. Once again the usbmodem bug is back in 5053 but otherwise this rom rocks!!!
Old 03-11-2008, 07:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Mogul

BigDanny is a n00b

i'm having problems viewing the extended rom, I unlocked it, and reset, but it's not there, did I do something wrong?
Old 03-11-2008, 07:03 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkincaid View Post
Sweet, I can just take the train down...this means I can get really drunk before I come. It should add to the whole experience.
I think you were drunk when you posted... i said 3pm why were you writing back at 4:42? imo that's just downright hateful of you....

Best... Member... Ever...
Old 03-11-2008, 07:08 PM
Post Master General
Pocket PC: White Evo: Myn's TPT RLS5, Stock Kernel
Carrier: The "NOW" Network

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Ok, this is REALLY bothering me or I wouldn't mention it.

For the last few ROM's I've played with, 5047, 5052, & 5053, I text ALLOT. I mean ALLOT. After a little while my key strokes won't register unless I push them VERY hard and hold them for like a full second. The screen has the same reaction. A soft reset takes care of this but resetting in the middle of a text is a major PITA expecially since the phone erases them on soft reset unless it's been like 5 mins or something.

Any ideas?
i experienced this briefly today for the first time, but i'm running 5051... lasted maybe 4 mins. while i was trying to d'l memmaid from a site. I use the kb arrows to scroll down and i noticed i had to press harder than normall for it register the button press. havent experienced it before or since, but i thought nothing of it until you posted this....
Old 03-11-2008, 07:15 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwing49 View Post
Seriously, you're awesome. A build out the same morning as the release? Damn. Thats fast. Sprint too months to do this any you already are crankin' out builds any you're not even getting paid (well, not nearly enough).

Yeah there are a few bugs but it's fine for the first day. I'd rather have new builds than wait a few weeks to get everything with no kinks.

One suggestion would be to add some type of notation that sets apart the really good stable builds. (5048 or 5049 I forget which, dunno what was before that) This way the people that don't want to be guinea pigs don't have to deal with the bugged versions.

Just sayin'.

Also, props to you for being able to juggle this, school, a girlfriend (I remember the valentine's day update) and whatever else you have going on. You have a great future ahead of you.

If you are in the Chicago area this summer I'll take you out to dinner to show my gratitude.
thanks =) though i have no plans to be in chicago anytime soon. i'll think about marking stable builds, i would mark 5049 as being the last stable build though..
Old 03-11-2008, 07:17 PM
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by l33tlinuxh4x0r View Post
Good to see that no2chem is still alive. Once again the usbmodem bug is back in 5053 but otherwise this rom rocks!!!
must have something to do with it not liking modules... does the old wmodem app not work for you?
Old 03-11-2008, 07:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

anotherv8blazer is just getting started

i cant thank you enuff for hooking up the cell rom no2... any way to get it to see the extended rom visable..also 5049 was very very stable for those looking for a very stable rom but it was built off the older radio

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development