View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 07:15 PM
no2chem
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

no2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation levelno2chem can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wwing49 View Post
Seriously, you're awesome. A build out the same morning as the release? Damn. Thats fast. Sprint too months to do this any you already are crankin' out builds any you're not even getting paid (well, not nearly enough).

Yeah there are a few bugs but it's fine for the first day. I'd rather have new builds than wait a few weeks to get everything with no kinks.

One suggestion would be to add some type of notation that sets apart the really good stable builds. (5048 or 5049 I forget which, dunno what was before that) This way the people that don't want to be guinea pigs don't have to deal with the bugged versions.

Just sayin'.

Also, props to you for being able to juggle this, school, a girlfriend (I remember the valentine's day update) and whatever else you have going on. You have a great future ahead of you.

If you are in the Chicago area this summer I'll take you out to dinner to show my gratitude.
thanks =) though i have no plans to be in chicago anytime soon. i'll think about marking stable builds, i would mark 5049 as being the last stable build though..