PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-10-2008, 07:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Droid X & TP2
Carrier: VZW

mugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuffmugsy77 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Did you try downloading it via first post in here? Here is direct link to 5052 just in case...

ftp://ppcgeeks:ezupload@up.ppcgeeks....ild%205052.rar
Old 03-10-2008, 07:57 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

dkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good workdkincaid is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
gosh i hate haters!!!!
Yeah...I'm pretty bad ***...

I'm in Frederick by the way...so if you want to meet on the MD/VA border and fight or something..let me know...I'm a hater after all..
Old 03-10-2008, 08:04 PM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

if i update to the new radio will this new rom be based off of the new release fom htc.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-10-2008, 10:20 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Mogul w\ DCD 3.0.1
Carrier: Sprint

ticalthepimp is a n00b
Send a message via ICQ to ticalthepimp Send a message via AIM to ticalthepimp Send a message via MSN to ticalthepimp Send a message via Yahoo to ticalthepimp

I can't believe how much complaining there is that, in the future, NO2 will only be releasing basekits!! He does all this hard work on his own & asks for NOTHING in return & people are gonna complain about it? I didn't know anything about basekits until yesterday, then I sat down did some research on THESE VERY FORUMS & learned about them. Give the guy a break. I, for one, am EXTREMELY greatful that he does anything at all to help make our phones more usable.
Old 03-10-2008, 10:50 PM
Retired Moderator
Pocket PC: NULL
Carrier: NULL

[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level[sammich] can't get a higher reputation level

I agree... We need to cut No2Chem some slack. I mean, he is doing this for free after all. All he gets from us is donations (I swear, if I had a credit card I would donate) and our thank you's.

However, there should be no problem in giving ideas and suggestions. Just don't really EXPECT him to do anything for us, its all at his free will. And with a history like no2chems, he isn't stopping, or slowing down for that matter, anytime soon.

On a lighter note, I apologize if this has been answered before, but is it possible to integrate threaded SMS into the new WM6 ROM? Because if you could write your new ROM based on the one released today, but include threaded SMS, that would be orgasmic! (for lack of a more appropriate term)
Old 03-11-2008, 12:55 AM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Has anyone flashed the new radio to the 5051 ROM? I'm using that ROM now and would like to check out the improved radio, but want to wait until 5053 to replace the ROM, itself. Wondering if that's possible.
Old 03-11-2008, 01:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Matt is keeping up the good workMatt is keeping up the good work

I just flashed the new radio on 5051. I had to do it by going into bootloader and doing it that aways. When I used the updater, it stuck at 9%.

Doing a few speedtests now to see how it is doing;
DSL reports seems to cause PIE to freeze up, figures.
mobile speed tests gives me 1.02mb downstream. That isn't much of an improvement.

Then again, in my apartment, I don't get a single bar of coverage...will try out in the field and see how she works.

EDIT: First text msg, the old "vibrate until I soft reset"

Last edited by Matt; 03-11-2008 at 01:41 AM.
RMD
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

RMD is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to RMD Send a message via MSN to RMD Send a message via Yahoo to RMD
Thumbs up Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

To No2Chem (if that's your real name), I've been using 5049 and so how watched my Mogul use GMaps, LS, Voice Command, HTC Addons FLAWLESSLY with less than 3megs free. I really Thank You for the Experience and I think I, RMD have figured out how you did it. Devil Worshiping! Amazing work! Donation coming soon!

Now I can actually do the things I've been telling people I'll be able to do "eventually"!

You'll be back!!!

Last edited by RMD; 03-11-2008 at 01:36 AM.
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Audiogalaxy007 is a n00b

This may have been answered before (if so, I apologize, but this thread is over 200 pages long) but what are basekits? Are they the individual things like the nueperformance, nueMMS, etc? Or is it something more complicated?
Old 03-11-2008, 02:14 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Mogul

wwing49 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Audiogalaxy007 View Post
This may have been answered before (if so, I apologize, but this thread is over 200 pages long) but what are basekits? Are they the individual things like the nueperformance, nueMMS, etc? Or is it something more complicated?
Search if you want a longer answer but the basics are that the base kit is what you will use to compile your own rom. You will throw in what features you want and throw out those that you don't (ie nueLED). Then you will compile a personalized rom to flash.

EDIT: P.S. Audio Galaxy was the best P2P audio program ever! Well, maybe I could do without the 56K...

Last edited by wwing49; 03-11-2008 at 02:17 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development