PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 12:27 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Okay my head is spinning with how many posts this thread gets in 3 days... How does ANYONE keep up?!

Comcast EXTREME:

http://www.speedtest.net/result/584166480.png
Old 03-22-2008, 12:30 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

a whole bunch of reading wherever you are.

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-22-2008, 12:32 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

EtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuffEtherealRemnant knows their stuff

I don't have time to read 4 new pages of posts a day PLUS trying to keep up with all the other threads lol. :P

Anyway, I guess I'll wait til No2 posts his new 5058 before flashing. I was going to grab 5057 off the main page, then came to the last page in the thread here and saw people discussing 5058. Guess that saves me a bit of time at least
Old 03-22-2008, 12:33 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Eclipsi01 is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by EtherealRemnant View Post
I don't have time to read 4 new pages of posts a day PLUS trying to keep up with all the other threads lol. :P

Anyway, I guess I'll wait til No2 posts his new 5058 before flashing. I was going to grab 5057 off the main page, then came to the last page in the thread here and saw people discussing 5058. Guess that saves me a bit of time at least
And I just finished with the 5058-fix file that was up earlier. Damnit
Old 03-22-2008, 12:35 AM
Livin' Dangerously

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions

so theres another 5058 after the fixed rom.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:37 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

Its a good thing I don't use many custom programs... and Dashwire makes my life a LOT easier with ROM flashes (just wish it would restore all my SMS messages along with my contacts LOL)... because I end up flashing at LEAST twice a week. Though lately its been more like four times.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:43 AM
Livin' Dangerously

dude i have already flashed 3 times todayif there is another one out then tht will be four in one day.and i use several programs that have alot of customization to them. i install like 40 programs thank god for auto install.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:48 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

I'm way too lazy to make a UC script to put everything I use back on... but I only use like 5 or 6 programs... and really only two are used all the time (Opera Mobile and Jbed)
Old 03-22-2008, 12:49 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Eclipsi01 is just getting started

I would be interested to find out what was wrong with 5058-fix. I just finished it up.
Old 03-22-2008, 12:52 AM
*SCREEEEEECH*

Is it possible he just never updated the main page? I mean its still on the FTP server, I just saw someone made a post about it being taken down from the first page and then the rumors about a new update started lol

EDIT:
Quote:
Originally Posted by mshnayde View Post
No2chem took the 5058 version off from the first page.
Probably an update coming sometime tonight?
That's the post that made me not update my phone. I'm running a custom I made like a week ago with DCD's 3.0.1... its stale!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development