PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-22-2008, 01:15 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

rzande1 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

I have a verizon 6800. When I reset it the versions are as ollows.

r 1.30.60
d 2.09

What do I have to do to update my phone to the newest software? I keep reading all of these instructions and they are all taylored to sprint. Could someone help? Ironically I used to flash my 6700 all the time but this is insane with this phone.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:20 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro, and Sprint Touch Diamond, iPhone 3G (white) also ha
Carrier: Sprint PCS, AT&T(Ugh)

Mastanthony89 is keeping up the good workMastanthony89 is keeping up the good workMastanthony89 is keeping up the good work

Whats wrong with the 5058 on FTP? Anything????
Old 03-22-2008, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

skreemer7 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rzande1 View Post
I have a verizon 6800. When I reset it the versions are as ollows.

r 1.30.60
d 2.09

What do I have to do to update my phone to the newest software? I keep reading all of these instructions and they are all taylored to sprint. Could someone help? Ironically I used to flash my 6700 all the time but this is insane with this phone.

Try this, its on the first page of the forums...
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=21167
Old 03-22-2008, 01:25 AM
N00b

rzande1 is a n00b

I checked that one. It is only for sprint. it says verizon but why would I upgrade a sprint firmware onto a verizon phone? I am not taking it over to sprint. I am staying with verizon.
Old 03-22-2008, 01:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC HD7
Carrier: T-Mobile

LadySaat is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to LadySaat Send a message via Skype™ to LadySaat

Okay so I finally got the same error again...

"File or assembly name 'InTheHand.Net.Handsfree, Version=1.6.51116.0, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=null', or one of its dependencies, was not found."

I hit the button "Quit" (the only option)

and this comes up:

.NET CF Initialization Error

The application failed to load required components. If the .NET Compact Framework is installed on a storage card, please ensure that this card is in place and launch the application again. If this fails, a re-installation of the .NET Compact Framework is recommended. Support info: -2147483643(80000005)

so that is what I get.

Fresh install of ROM 5055
Poorlyducks Vista suite
Quick Menu
Total Commander
IdTransfer v1.3
MSVC 1.6
Sprint Nav

That's it, nothing else installed, nothing removed. Any Ideas? I'm totally cool with reflashing to whatever or doing whatever, hopefully we can see what is causing this? I don't know what isn't working as the phone seems to be fine?? I have a weird ghost SMS that keeps showing up, even though it's been read/replied/deleted. But besides that, smooth. :/

ETA: I did try to install the .NET 3.5 that I got in this thread (I think... so many threads...) and it installs partway then tells me there is a memory error, to shut down all programs, restart and retry install. I hit ok, it looks like it's continuing. It finishes. I restart, immed. try to reinstall it, same error. So I have no clue.

Last edited by LadySaat; 03-22-2008 at 01:54 AM.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:01 AM
N00b

rzande1 is a n00b

Ok I am hosed. I tried that unlocker and it just is stuck in bootloader for spl 2.40
Old 03-22-2008, 02:15 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadySaat View Post
Okay so I finally got the same error again...

"File or assembly name 'InTheHand.Net.Handsfree, Version=1.6.51116.0, Culture=Neutral, PublicKeyToken=null', or one of its dependencies, was not found."

I hit the button "Quit" (the only option)

and this comes up:

.NET CF Initialization Error

The application failed to load required components. If the .NET Compact Framework is installed on a storage card, please ensure that this card is in place and launch the application again. If this fails, a re-installation of the .NET Compact Framework is recommended. Support info: -2147483643(80000005)

so that is what I get.

Fresh install of ROM 5055
Poorlyducks Vista suite
Quick Menu
Total Commander
IdTransfer v1.3
MSVC 1.6
Sprint Nav

That's it, nothing else installed, nothing removed. Any Ideas? I'm totally cool with reflashing to whatever or doing whatever, hopefully we can see what is causing this? I don't know what isn't working as the phone seems to be fine?? I have a weird ghost SMS that keeps showing up, even though it's been read/replied/deleted. But besides that, smooth. :/

ETA: I did try to install the .NET 3.5 that I got in this thread (I think... so many threads...) and it installs partway then tells me there is a memory error, to shut down all programs, restart and retry install. I hit ok, it looks like it's continuing. It finishes. I restart, immed. try to reinstall it, same error. So I have no clue.

what i would do is hard reset dont install anything yet then install the 3.5 .net then try installing your stuff if tht works. i thought his roms came with it on them though. dont some of his programs need the 3.5 .net

If I have helped you out or you enjoy my work please feel free to donate.

Helpful ROM cooking Info

How To: Registry edit to .cab
Old 03-22-2008, 02:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

LadySaat is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos View Post
heres the one i use...made specifically for the mogul.....
Code:
http://rapidshare.com/files/100360203/Mogul_Big_Button_Dialer.zip
I actually posted this file a number of pages back for someone else. Since this thread is so big maybe No2Chem might wanna put it on the first page? since this one works for moguls, most people are going to be asking for it I guess. JMHO, but it might make for faster finding/using for people.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:18 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

LadySaat is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by SBR_L3GION View Post
what i would do is hard reset dont install anything yet then install the 3.5 .net then try installing your stuff if tht works. i thought his roms came with it on them though. dont some of his programs need the 3.5 .net

Yeah! I thought his ROM already had the .NET 35 installed? I will hard reset again, install that first, then post results.

ETA: Okay so no initial error (the InHand something or other error I wrote out). Wasn't sure if I should install the .NET stuff, then that error came up. So tried to install the .NET 3.5 from my card. Same memory error came up again, so couldn't install.

I will just completely reflash and see what happens. I could swear his already had it in it. I'm thinking that's why I'm getting the error trying to install it again. But I had to break it somehow to get the error coming up in the first place.

Last edited by LadySaat; 03-22-2008 at 02:27 AM.
Old 03-22-2008, 02:21 AM
Livin' Dangerously
Pocket PC: Evo!/TOUCHPRO2/ ALSO TOUCH PRO
Carrier: PPCGEEKS SPRINT JUST HELPS ME CALL PEOPLE.

SBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributionsSBR_L3GION should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to SBR_L3GION Send a message via Yahoo to SBR_L3GION

i use that one too and have posted up in this thread also i think it was around 5054s realease. and yes this is the one that is built for the mogul.
for those of you who dont like rapidshare here you go. also if someone could tell me how to tell if it had 3.5.net i will be glad to check it out.

above question answered i am running 5058 and i just surfed the windows directory and it says NETCFv35. if you have time to scroll down there and see it for yourself but i just scrolled down there and it its in there. so you may have to flash to 5058.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mogul_Big_Button_Dialer.zip (144.0 KB, 21 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by SBR_L3GION; 03-22-2008 at 02:31 AM.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Titan > Titan Development