View Single Post
Old 03-11-2008, 07:08 PM
InvincibleLiving
Post Master General

InvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributionsInvincibleLiving should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: No2Chem nueROM 2.0 (WM6.1) Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92GTA View Post
Ok, this is REALLY bothering me or I wouldn't mention it.

For the last few ROM's I've played with, 5047, 5052, & 5053, I text ALLOT. I mean ALLOT. After a little while my key strokes won't register unless I push them VERY hard and hold them for like a full second. The screen has the same reaction. A soft reset takes care of this but resetting in the middle of a text is a major PITA expecially since the phone erases them on soft reset unless it's been like 5 mins or something.

Any ideas?
i experienced this briefly today for the first time, but i'm running 5051... lasted maybe 4 mins. while i was trying to d'l memmaid from a site. I use the kb arrows to scroll down and i noticed i had to press harder than normall for it register the button press. havent experienced it before or since, but i thought nothing of it until you posted this....

Best... Member... Ever...