PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 12:26 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Epic 4G Touch (SGS2)
Carrier: Sprint

eman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on repeman is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

FYI.....There is a new version of WAD2 out - RC5
Old 07-25-2008, 01:43 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Please do!!!!! and i will post it on the first page. And I have some good news, I got the Comms page fully functional, and still working on a couple of other things aswell, there is going to be v2.1............
Ok, i will wait until v2.1 though. so that the comm mgr is in it. im pretty excited! And i understand about the donations. granted i dont have a donation button but still... i have been making custom graphics for a lot of people on this forum and i barely even get a thanks.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:12 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

New build of WAD2 up on first post, not much changed but it may be more stable, so go and get it.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-25-2008, 06:20 PM
Flat-Out-Addicted
Pocket PC: Nexus S 4G

syanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the communitysyanni85 is a trusted member of the community

Jdume, i pm'd you something semi related to your skin...
Old 07-26-2008, 12:15 AM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

ok, so I bit the bullet, bought the wisbar 3 and have your diamond theme installed, everything seems to work fine, I finally figured out how to add the contacts.
missed calls show up, but text messages says I have 0 and ive sent 2...
how do I go about getting this to work, and does it show them threaded?

cheers
Awesome theme btw!
Old 07-26-2008, 01:18 AM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

i'm having the same issue with the mail screen..maybe they aren't supposed to work, but the animation on the fist page leads me to beileve they should
Old 07-26-2008, 03:42 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch

coob is a n00b

By far the best Diamond theme I've seen. Not to mention the installation process was fairly easy since releasing the cabs. It takes a little getting used to WAD but once you do it's a snap.

Only issues I've encountered:

1) It's slow; switching between screens is forever and a day. Don't know if RC5 has any improvements in that area. Sometimes it will get sort of cludged up. If you're stylus happy like me and go a little too fast, it tends to loose its mind for a 20 or so seconds.

2) When moving through the pages sometimes the home link (bottom left) is gone. For example moving from home to music. Actually its really there but you can't see. If I try and highlight it, it will then show up.

Looks like there is a ton of customization you can do which is helpful.

One thing I can't figure out is what the more tab does on the settings page. I assume to add additional items but can't seem to figure this one out.

Looking forward to updates/versions/etc..
Old 07-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
ok, so I bit the bullet, bought the wisbar 3 and have your diamond theme installed, everything seems to work fine, I finally figured out how to add the contacts.
missed calls show up, but text messages says I have 0 and ive sent 2...
how do I go about getting this to work, and does it show them threaded?

cheers
Awesome theme btw!
yes it should display the text count. and it should take you to the actual outlook section of the texts. so it being threaded depends on your device. my texts work completely fine. i did however notice the other day when i finally got an email the the letter didnt open or do anything indicating the message was there.

after you sent the messages did the green circle appear on the corner of the messages tab button? were the messages actually already received by your phone when you were checking?
Old 07-26-2008, 06:19 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

only the mail tab button showed the green round circle when an email had arrived, text doesn't..I thought maybe because I didn't install the optional sms-chat app that was in the other file, but that didn't do anything to improve it.
Old 07-26-2008, 06:55 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
only the mail tab button showed the green round circle when an email had arrived, text doesn't..I thought maybe because I didn't install the optional sms-chat app that was in the other file, but that didn't do anything to improve it.
No, that cab has nothing to do with it. i didnt install any of the 'extra' programs and my text worked fine. i just had to adjust the shortcuts to my device. maybe just unistall the theme cab itself, soft reset, reinstall. try that... if that doesnt solve it maybe jdume can be more help.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes