View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 03:02 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
ok, so I bit the bullet, bought the wisbar 3 and have your diamond theme installed, everything seems to work fine, I finally figured out how to add the contacts.
missed calls show up, but text messages says I have 0 and ive sent 2...
how do I go about getting this to work, and does it show them threaded?

cheers
Awesome theme btw!
yes it should display the text count. and it should take you to the actual outlook section of the texts. so it being threaded depends on your device. my texts work completely fine. i did however notice the other day when i finally got an email the the letter didnt open or do anything indicating the message was there.

after you sent the messages did the green circle appear on the corner of the messages tab button? were the messages actually already received by your phone when you were checking?