PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2008, 08:42 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jstarluvstina View Post
ok so ive installed ur theme and its beautiful.. seriously! it looks awesome!

so here are my quesitons:

1. how do i get the txt msg shortcut to actually work, i click it and get an error msg, same for email ? ?

Tap and hold on the button,select properties,edit script,tap launch a program,edit tap the grey square box, and select the program you want from the list, same applies to all buttons.

2. how do i edit the programs menu? theres 3 empty slots and i wanted to know if i can actually fill in the blanks here

Tap and hold on the empty slot a menu will pop up select new,then shortcut then tap the grey box, select what you want, the ok now there are some programs icons I've provided, but you will have to uncheck use default icon, now under normal image tap the grey box, then tap the black down arrow, select the programs icon folder, scroll through to see if there is some thing you want to use, if so select it and ok. Now the pressed image, find the blank icon and select it then ok. you now have a shortcut to that program, you will need to position it.

3. for the weather, how do i get icons ( sun, moon, clouds etc ) to show. It shows the temp its automatically updating..i just dont see any icons

Tap and hold on the screen, select settings, then tap the icon tab, large icon directory tap browse, expand the storage card folder, then expand the HTC touch Diamond images folder, and select HTC large weather icons, then ok out.

4. upon playing the music, i mean it reads fine, even grabs the album art ive included but the screen goes blank, and requires a soft reset..any fix/workaround for that avail?
Nope not sure, thats not anything to do with my theme sounds like it could be the plugin, try to reinstall it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh33_unc View Post
that may be my problem. i try to always install everything to the storage card. maybe i should start over and put wad2 and wa3 on the device. can you tell me what needs to be on the card and what needs to be on the device? thanks
I beleive the instructions tell you what to place on the storage card, but WAD2 and WA3 need to be put on your device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hmltnjrmy7 View Post
i have the sprint htc touch; evreything went smooth during thr install, but all i have is gray boxes scattered all over what maybe the today(home) page. What do i need to do in order to fix this?
Tap and hold on the screen a menu will pop up, go to setting, then change theme,desktop2.x theme, select default portrait, then ok. Now Repeat this again this time selecting the touch diamond theme, what we just did is reload the theme.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eman View Post
Everything is working great. The only complaint I have is that it sometimes takes a couple of seconds to flip to the next page. Probably more of a wisbar issue.
Thats the way WAD2 is there is no option yet to change the speed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hhymok View Post
Thanks a lot jdume for your hard & cool work.

But I also have the problem of having grey boxes all over the pages. Finally, I figured out that it's because in my O2 atom life, the SD card slot is named "Memory Card" instead of "Storage Card". After I changed the directory name in the grey box, the picture come out properly. Now the problem is...I need to change all the grey box manually...it kills me! May I know is there any shortcut to do this change, sir? ^_^

Besides, the clock still hasn't shown up. I only have the 2 white blocks shown, without the time & the "AM/PM"...can you tell me how to solve it? Thanks a lot!
The awnser is up above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentox View Post
Hi jdume i wanted to thank you for your great work.=D>

Now i have a question is it possible to get the theme to work on a vga ppc.

Anyway keep up the great work,

Greetings Gentox.
I don't have a VGA device so I could not build this theme for one, but if I get one I certatly would not mind doing one for you VGA guys. And to awnser your Q: no I don't think it will.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nautica2450 View Post
what is the "oct cruise diamond pack nd.cab" in the "optional apps" zip? what does this do?
oct cruise diamond pack is a hole buch of cabs for different programs, that are skined diamond style, optional apps. is just some extras in case some of you really wanted to go for more of a Diamond feel.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-18-2008, 08:50 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Hi jdume what files do i need to edit to get this running on a VGA screen.
I have been looking in the wishbar theme folder but don't know what needs to be changed to get it working on vga.
One if you could get it to work, it would not look good, two if you change any paths or any thing that has to with the theme it will not work. So what needs to happend is someone with a VGA device would have to start from scratch and build the theme on a VGA device, and also reseize all the images, to look good on a VGA device. Sorry, like I said if some one has an old VGA device kicking around and they don't need it, send it my way and I will be more than happy to build a theme for VGA devices.
Old 07-18-2008, 09:37 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

jonartbanks is just getting started

Jdume,

What files am I looking to link it with? I don't understand where I should be looking for the text and email links, I've done everything you've stated but I'm a little confused when it comes to that part. Please help!
Old 07-18-2008, 09:39 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jonartbanks is just getting started

[QUOTE=jdume;351250]
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post

Tap and hold on the button,select properties,edit script,tap launch a program,edit tap the grey square box, and select the program you want from the list, same applies to all buttons.
Jdume,

Sorry, probaly would help if I put the 1st message in.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:00 AM
Lurker

Gentox is a n00b
Talking Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
One if you could get it to work, it would not look good, two if you change any paths or any thing that has to with the theme it will not work. So what needs to happend is someone with a VGA device would have to start from scratch and build the theme on a VGA device, and also reseize all the images, to look good on a VGA device. Sorry, like I said if some one has an old VGA device kicking around and they don't need it, send it my way and I will be more than happy to build a theme for VGA devices.
Hi again, resizing the images is no problem i already converted the Manila Theme for XIAMultiTheme VGA & QVGA by chriscsh @ xda-developers
Ones i converted the images from qvga to vga and the xml scripts to work on a vga device it looked great.

I would really like to have a go @ this because the theme looks awesome.

Last edited by Gentox; 07-18-2008 at 11:02 AM.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:21 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Hi again, resizing the images is no problem i already converted the Manila Theme for XIAMultiTheme VGA & QVGA by chriscsh @ xda-developers
Ones i converted the images from qvga to vga and the xml scripts to work on a vga device it looked great.

I would really like to have a go @ this because the theme looks awesome.
Go for it you have everything you need.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Mogul

josh33_unc is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to josh33_unc Send a message via MSN to josh33_unc Send a message via Yahoo to josh33_unc

ok so i re did the theme and put WAD2 and WA3 on the device this time instead of on the card. put everything else on the card. theme loads up good, but i keep getting an error:
"We're sorry" at the top left of the screen on the top menu bar

"A problem has occurred with
DesktopApp.Exe

Please tell Microsoft about this problem, at no cost to you. The data is used exclusively to improve products.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HD2 Leo
Carrier: STC

abumhmmd1 is keeping up the good workabumhmmd1 is keeping up the good work
Thumbs up Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2 >> V2

another LNK
http://www.4shared.com/file/55678860...iamond_v2.html

eNJOY
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:48 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh33_unc View Post
ok so i re did the theme and put WAD2 and WA3 on the device this time instead of on the card. put everything else on the card. theme loads up good, but i keep getting an error:
"We're sorry" at the top left of the screen on the top menu bar

"A problem has occurred with
DesktopApp.Exe

Please tell Microsoft about this problem, at no cost to you. The data is used exclusively to improve products.
Dude, I have no clue I have never seen this.
Old 07-18-2008, 12:49 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Threadstarter

To everyone,
Theres a little Q&A up on the first, it may help some people out.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes