PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 07:08 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

hopefully he will see the thread and tell us if there is an issue, I've done the uninstall and re-install (with soft resets) 3 times already...cause of some other minor issues, which have now been resolved and it's mostly working perfect, the only issue I seem to still have is every now and then, my OEM home screen comes back and i have to 'reboot" wisbar 3...
Old 07-26-2008, 07:18 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
hopefully he will see the thread and tell us if there is an issue, I've done the uninstall and re-install (with soft resets) 3 times already...cause of some other minor issues, which have now been resolved and it's mostly working perfect, the only issue I seem to still have is every now and then, my OEM home screen comes back and i have to 'reboot" wisbar 3...

that's a wisebar bug... i believe.
Old 07-26-2008, 07:26 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

hopefully he will read this part of the thread and offer some insight, I've already uninstalled and re installed after soft resets 3 times due to some other issues, which have been since resolved, the only issue now is every now and then the OEM home screen comes on, and I have to reboot wisbar 3...

cheers

**** oops, this got posted 2 times, sorry... ****

Last edited by philf; 07-26-2008 at 08:27 PM. Reason: double post..oops
Old 07-26-2008, 07:42 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch

ambriz is a n00b

Thanks Forever Thing=D>
Old 07-26-2008, 08:27 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

I just installed RC5 for wisbar desktop hopefully that will fix the home screen bug..

cheers
Old 07-26-2008, 08:28 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I just installed RC5 for wisbar desktop hopefully that will fix the home screen bug..

cheers
yeah, report back. let US know....
Old 07-26-2008, 08:52 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

Lol, I will. so far so good, although the "phone" tab button didn't work, I had to make a call from the contacts and then it would work...will let you know if it continues...
Old 07-26-2008, 09:59 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

sadly I must report that the OEM home screen issue happened again. I have to soft reset to get the theme to come back
Old 07-27-2008, 08:17 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
What phone do you have? Because alot of the issues seem to revolve around the xv6800,Titan and Mougle. That stinks too because I have 6800. Some or most issues are because of WAD2 you need to keep in mind that its still in beta stages so weird things on gonna happen.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-27-2008, 08:23 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
yes it should display the text count. and it should take you to the actual outlook section of the texts. so it being threaded depends on your device. my texts work completely fine. i did however notice the other day when i finally got an email the the letter didnt open or do anything indicating the message was there.

after you sent the messages did the green circle appear on the corner of the messages tab button? were the messages actually already received by your phone when you were checking?
Sorry man, the envalope does not work like you think, there is no way with WAD2 to make it open when you receive an email, its strickly eye candy.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes