PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 02:17 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola I9, Motorola I930
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Unlimited, Nextel Mexico.

xxdjvalexx is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Anybody????
Old 09-24-2008, 08:48 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxdjvalexx View Post
Well, I've been trying to install this theme for the past week, but I keep getting a "not enough memory" message during the install. Its weird because this is a touch with nothing in it (basically stock) anybody has any suggestions???

thank you
I don't know? Where are you installing it? Main memory or storage card? The theme needs to be installed to the main memory. And the images need to be put on the storage card. What version do you have, v2.0 or 2.1?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 09-27-2008, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Htc H D
Carrier: cosmote

ilai is a n00b

Many many thenks bro
Old 09-28-2008, 01:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Vogue & Touch PRO
Carrier: Bell

cutz is keeping up the good workcutz is keeping up the good work

looks good....great job!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-01-2008, 02:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: xv 9600

jeff1974w is a n00b

doesnt work for me!
Old 10-01-2008, 04:01 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeff1974w View Post
doesnt work for me!

Sucks for you...

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Nas - New York State Of Mind Pt2 via FoxyTunes
Old 10-03-2008, 08:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung IP-830 HTC 6800(mogul) HTC 6900 (Vouge) HTC Fuze
Carrier: ALLTEL/Verizon Vogue 6.5 and AT&T EnergyROM 3.0

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Everything loads fine but Setting, contacts, programs, all say "error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename" any fixes?
Old 10-03-2008, 09:13 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdavidsmith View Post
Everything loads fine but Setting, contacts, programs, all say "error opening the shortcut or locating the target filename" any fixes?
What happends is my phone does not run the same programs yours does so you will need to map those buttons to the programs you use, please see the first post under Q&A and that will guide you haw to do that.
Old 10-03-2008, 09:17 AM
Regular 'Geeker

rdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on reprdavidsmith is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Thanks J i see so many topics on that now you should have just cussed me out I told me to pull my head outta my azz. Wait I still cant mod the "all people" button even in auth mode or "all programs"...humm let me check to see if im not reading something.

Last edited by rdavidsmith; 10-03-2008 at 09:23 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:23 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Am i missing the fix for the "wbshell.dll" not loading? i didnt see it in the thread...
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes