PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-13-2008, 11:41 AM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthomas8946 View Post
It is there and I have attempted to recopy it many times. I am doing this using the cab install, are there any known issues with this installation method?
Not that i recall.

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Plies feat. Ne-Yo - Bust It Baby Pt. 2 via FoxyTunes
Old 09-15-2008, 12:30 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Mogul

nfrazier07 is a n00b

hey whats up ... great job on the program...but for someone reason mine just stopped working and it says something about some beta thing being expired ...any help here i really like the program and want to continue to use it
Old 09-15-2008, 12:38 AM
Lurker

nfrazier07 is a n00b

hey whats up ... great job on the program...but for someone reason mine just stopped working and it says something about some beta thing being expired ...any help here i really like the program and want to continue to use it
Old 09-15-2008, 01:29 AM
Lurker

nfrazier07 is a n00b

hey i really love the program ...but now i cant even use it because the beta thing has expired does anyone have any suggestions on how i can get an updated beta version or anything...plz help
Old 09-15-2008, 02:23 AM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfrazier07 View Post
hey i really love the program ...but now i cant even use it because the beta thing has expired does anyone have any suggestions on how i can get an updated beta version or anything...plz help

You could always just pay the $10 for the program... I know its crazy, but it just might work.

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: M.I.A. - Bamboo Banga via FoxyTunes
Old 09-15-2008, 12:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch

djthekidd is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negrito View Post
You could always just pay the $10 for the program... I know its crazy, but it just might work.

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: M.I.A. - Bamboo Banga via FoxyTunes

I thought WAD2 was still in Beta?????
Old 09-16-2008, 07:13 PM
Banned User

Quote:
Downloads

All products below work as fully functional trial versions for the specified days unless otherwise specified. This should allow you enough time to test the functionality and stability of the product.
After the trial period has ended, you must purchase a license key if you wish to continue using the product.

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: Handsome Boy Modeling School - Sunshine via FoxyTunes
Old 09-16-2008, 08:07 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

calllmemoe is becoming a great contributor

WAD2 is still in beta and an update was just released which extended it until September 30, 2008. I would recommend buying WAD1 (the current released version) while it is still $9.99 USD. Chris is considering a much-justified price increase for WAD2. It appears from a recent post in Lakeridge's forums that people who purchased WAD1 in the 3 months prior to the WAD2 release can upgrade to WAD2 free.
Old 09-16-2008, 08:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: {HTC Tøuch Prø.™} - {HTC Tøuch Prø.II™} Røm~WM 6.5
Carrier: SpRinT - Àlias Dumb Dumb Netwørk...Wit Nice Phones

Brooklyncat is keeping up the good workBrooklyncat is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Brooklyncat Send a message via MSN to Brooklyncat Send a message via Skype™ to Brooklyncat
Talking Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Lakeridge has released some New software!!! This will help you from running into laggy & screen sticking problems with your device. I have the mogul 6800 by the way. 1st you will need the new cab Wisbar Desktop Candidate 13 from this link http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/for...ad.php?t=13570 the links are in windows 5 or windows 6 what ever your running. Next Wisbar Advance 3.2.3.1 http://www.lakeridgesoftware.com/pro...WisBarAdvance/ trail or buy it's on you. This should help some of you catz out. Cause this theme is straight crack trust me!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2008, 04:02 PM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Hay guys finaly done with v2.1, go get it at my web site under WADandWAD2 Themes located in my signature.... Have fun.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes