PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-17-2008, 04:28 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 back up !! EVO 4G !!
Carrier: SPRINT

cuban4lf is keeping up the good workcuban4lf is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to cuban4lf Send a message via Skype™ to cuban4lf
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

ok so how do i install it once i get it downloaded ?? do i follow ta directions fromm ta org post ?? and if so which step would i do this theme in, thanks !!
Old 09-17-2008, 09:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2 back up !! EVO 4G !!
Carrier: SPRINT

cuban4lf is keeping up the good workcuban4lf is keeping up the good work
Send a message via Yahoo to cuban4lf Send a message via Skype™ to cuban4lf

ok so how do i install it once i get it downloaded ?? do i follow ta directions fromm ta org post ?? and if so which step would i do this theme in, thanks !!
Old 09-17-2008, 11:05 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Apache
Carrier: Alltel

Jaculus is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Jaculus

Well I wish my PPC was a newer one. I have the 6700 (apache) It works (except for a few little bugs like not being able to add a favorite contact) but it is sooo slow. It really is the best integration of the features I wanted but even with the latest wisebar release its just too slow on THIS device.
Old 09-19-2008, 06:39 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaculus View Post
Well I wish my PPC was a newer one. I have the 6700 (apache) It works (except for a few little bugs like not being able to add a favorite contact) but it is sooo slow. It really is the best integration of the features I wanted but even with the latest wisebar release its just too slow on THIS device.
I built the hole theme on a 6700, you must have a lot of stuff on it..... witch version are you running the new v2.1 or the old 2.0?
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 09-19-2008, 07:37 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

I edited the first post...... the new version is up, but I dout anyone will try it now because of TF2D being cracked. That kinda put me outa buisness oh well. Right now there is only the white version in 2.1, but soon I'll role out the black again. Then after that I'm done with this and moving on. Thanks to everyone for all the support and donations.
Old 09-19-2008, 08:18 AM
Lurker

jordan23 is a n00b

no, dont do that tf2d is cool but i like the your version better dont quite.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:12 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
I edited the first post...... the new version is up, but I dout anyone will try it now because of TF2D being cracked. That kinda put me outa buisness oh well. Right now there is only the white version in 2.1, but soon I'll role out the black again. Then after that I'm done with this and moving on. Thanks to everyone for all the support and donations.

Would you have a link handy to that thread on the TF2D? btw, i cant wait for the blackv2.1 i live in Vegas and its too damn sunny to have my touch all white lol. stupid semi crappy screen.

----------------
Now playing on iTunes: De La Soul - Long Island Degrees via FoxyTunes
Old 09-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Vogue

Gersonian is just getting started

i gotta agree, until all tf2d has all the tweeks worked out its still volatile, and this is a great well worked out solution for a new look. You have done a great job with this. I still do not feel comfy putting tf2d on my touch. Keep up all the good work.
Old 09-22-2008, 03:26 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc sprint touch

Agfadoc is a n00b

The benefit of your version is that it is WAD2 based in which I can change anything I want to launch the right program. With TF2D, you have to ask for help and hope someone can change it for you...
Old 09-23-2008, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G, Motorola I9, Motorola I930
Carrier: Sprint, Boost Unlimited, Nextel Mexico.

xxdjvalexx is a n00b
Red face Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Well, I've been trying to install this theme for the past week, but I keep getting a "not enough memory" message during the install. Its weird because this is a touch with nothing in it (basically stock) anybody has any suggestions???

thank you
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes