PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 06:46 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Palm Pre and proud of it!
Carrier: Sprint

Rafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularRafy0003 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Rafy0003
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Forgot to Quote my man here

Quote:
Originally Posted by lederius18 View Post
This theme is so great!!! Everything works perfect except the fav people thing! I dont think I have the patience for it really. But again JDUME I thank you for doing such a great job
Old 08-04-2008, 03:13 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Ya I didn't update because it sounds like there are some issues with this release, but have at it if you want.
Oh ok, I see. I had to update because my beta expired. Good work though
Old 08-04-2008, 09:35 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Hey

So I am having a few problems... Maybe it's because I downloaded the latest Wisbar files (from their website, both running trial accounts).

I get the Splash screen saying it's loading.
After that, it goes straight to a standard Wisbar Desktop (I think that's what it is. It's a soft blue, says my name top left, battery bottom right, etc.)

Any one know how to actually get the theme to load?
Old 08-05-2008, 05:44 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
Hey

So I am having a few problems... Maybe it's because I downloaded the latest Wisbar files (from their website, both running trial accounts).

After that, it goes straight to a standard Wisbar Desktop (I think that's what it is. It's a soft blue, says my name top left, battery bottom right, etc.)

Please look at the first post, it has cab install instructions.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2008, 10:42 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Hey

Kinda sounds like you installed WAD1. I think that was the default theme for that version. You need Wisbar Advance Desktop 2. It's currently in beta. You can find the latest release candidate in the WAD2 section of the lakeridgesoftware forums. Or, grab the versions jdume put in the first post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4g

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to Tenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Please look at the first post, it has cab install instructions.
I followed all the instructions except for using the programs that you had since the WAD was already expired (there is a RC5 on their website)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Kinda sounds like you installed WAD1. I think that was the default theme for that version. You need Wisbar Advance Desktop 2. It's currently in beta. You can find the latest release candidate in the WAD2 section of the lakeridgesoftware forums. Or, grab the versions jdume put in the first post.
Yeah I am thinking that's the problem as well.

I tried to uninstall everything, and everything but the Diamond thing uninstalled fine. It seems to have removed a bit, but it always hangs on something. I've left it sitting for 45 minutes now without any progress. I tried installing over it, and no luck (as it tries to uninstall it first). Anyone have an idea on that?

Edit: Was able to get it uninstalled by using the Vista Mobile Device Center. Then Add / Remove programs in there. Took a few minutes, but it worked!

Last edited by Tenny; 08-05-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:50 PM
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
I tried to uninstall everything, and everything but the Diamond thing uninstalled fine. It seems to have removed a bit, but it always hangs on something. I've left it sitting for 45 minutes now without any progress. I tried installing over it, and no luck (as it tries to uninstall it first). Anyone have an idea on that?

Edit: Was able to get it uninstalled by using the Vista Mobile Device Center. Then Add / Remove programs in there. Took a few minutes, but it worked!
Ya, it should take a while to uninstall, but not 45 minutes. Glad you got it sorted out. I never actually tried to uninstall it. Always just took the quick route: hard reset

Edit: It could have been that part of the program was still running, and thus accessing the theme files. For anyone else that is trying to uninstall, I'd suggest disabling WA3 and WAD2 from starting when WM boots. Then soft reset, and proceed with the uninstall.

Edit2: How are things going with the theme jdume? Still working on another version/update?

Last edited by bedoig; 08-05-2008 at 12:53 PM.
Old 08-05-2008, 02:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to dicast

How is this theme compare to spb diamond theme?
Old 08-05-2008, 05:12 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

ajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularajones7279 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Send a message via AIM to ajones7279 Send a message via Yahoo to ajones7279

Quote:
Originally Posted by dicast View Post
How is this theme compare to spb diamond theme?
This theme blows SPB away imo. But some may like the simpleness of SPB compared to this I suppose
Old 08-06-2008, 12:48 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Carrier: Sprint EPRP

dicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good workdicast is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to dicast

am i missing something? it seems slow when i move from one tap to another taken a few second to respond. One last thing, since there's a cab, do I still have to install "apps that go with theme" folder or is that the folder to move to under programs?

Last edited by dicast; 08-06-2008 at 12:50 PM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes