View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 12:12 PM
Tenny
Halfway to VIP Status

Tenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regularTenny is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Tenny
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Please look at the first post, it has cab install instructions.
I followed all the instructions except for using the programs that you had since the WAD was already expired (there is a RC5 on their website)...
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedoig View Post
Kinda sounds like you installed WAD1. I think that was the default theme for that version. You need Wisbar Advance Desktop 2. It's currently in beta. You can find the latest release candidate in the WAD2 section of the lakeridgesoftware forums. Or, grab the versions jdume put in the first post.
Yeah I am thinking that's the problem as well.

I tried to uninstall everything, and everything but the Diamond thing uninstalled fine. It seems to have removed a bit, but it always hangs on something. I've left it sitting for 45 minutes now without any progress. I tried installing over it, and no luck (as it tries to uninstall it first). Anyone have an idea on that?

Edit: Was able to get it uninstalled by using the Vista Mobile Device Center. Then Add / Remove programs in there. Took a few minutes, but it worked!

Last edited by Tenny; 08-05-2008 at 12:44 PM.