View Single Post
Old 08-05-2008, 12:50 PM
bedoig
VIP Member

bedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on repbedoig is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenny View Post
I tried to uninstall everything, and everything but the Diamond thing uninstalled fine. It seems to have removed a bit, but it always hangs on something. I've left it sitting for 45 minutes now without any progress. I tried installing over it, and no luck (as it tries to uninstall it first). Anyone have an idea on that?

Edit: Was able to get it uninstalled by using the Vista Mobile Device Center. Then Add / Remove programs in there. Took a few minutes, but it worked!
Ya, it should take a while to uninstall, but not 45 minutes. Glad you got it sorted out. I never actually tried to uninstall it. Always just took the quick route: hard reset

Edit: It could have been that part of the program was still running, and thus accessing the theme files. For anyone else that is trying to uninstall, I'd suggest disabling WA3 and WAD2 from starting when WM boots. Then soft reset, and proceed with the uninstall.

Edit2: How are things going with the theme jdume? Still working on another version/update?

Last edited by bedoig; 08-05-2008 at 12:53 PM.