PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2008, 01:01 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond
Carrier: Sprint

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter_griffyn View Post
has the timezone problem solved? (i've missed some weeks)
coz it's in +8 timezone for now XD
Yes, i posted instructions a page or two back.

</div>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:05 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

well, today was not a good day for this theme...OEM home screen crash 3 times, no option but to soft reset..it's a great theme, hopefully these issues will go away with the next version.. look forward to it...
oh, and trying to access the phone... doesn't happen. now that could be because i've got the iphone dialer...I might consider removing that for now and seeing if that helps, but I kind of like that one better than the OEM dialer...any thoughts to if that could be the issue?

cheers
Phil.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:26 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
well, today was not a good day for this theme...OEM home screen crash 3 times, no option but to soft reset..it's a great theme, hopefully these issues will go away with the next version.. look forward to it...
oh, and trying to access the phone... doesn't happen. now that could be because i've got the iphone dialer...I might consider removing that for now and seeing if that helps, but I kind of like that one better than the OEM dialer...any thoughts to if that could be the issue?

cheers
Phil.
I have a diamond dialer if you want to try that. i dont remember where i got it, but if you want i could post the cab for you.

</div>
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-28-2008, 09:53 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

I'd LOVE the diamond dialer... please post the .cab!
and Yes, this is an awesome theme, and will be even better once the bugs are worked out!

Cheers
Phil
Old 07-29-2008, 01:13 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
I'd LOVE the diamond dialer... please post the .cab!
and Yes, this is an awesome theme, and will be even better once the bugs are worked out!

Cheers
Phil
Here ya go.

</div>
Attached Files
File Type: zip Diamondish Black Dialerv3.21.cab.zip (382.0 KB, 107 views) Click for barcode!
Old 07-29-2008, 08:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM 6.5 Vogue and Android Vogue

natefish is becoming a great contributor

Am I doing something wrong? This theme is not working at all for me. I followed the instructions in the first post. I have had nothing but problems since. My Touch freezes after every soft reset. I might have to hard reset. I can't even explore my device via Activesync to remove problematic startup items. I'd hate to give up on this theme, but I really need my phone to work right.
Old 07-29-2008, 09:46 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)

penone is a n00b

Downloaded the theme, installed and have most of it working ok. Lot's of hiccups along the way with crashes and freezes and soft resets but does seem worth it. Would love to have the bottom bar be a scroll bar and somehow get the theme to work a bit faster but until then this will be my theme for a bit longer. Thanks for the effort!
Old 07-29-2008, 10:34 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: WM 6.5 Vogue and Android Vogue

natefish is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefish View Post
Am I doing something wrong? This theme is not working at all for me. I followed the instructions in the first post. I have had nothing but problems since. My Touch freezes after every soft reset. I might have to hard reset. I can't even explore my device via Activesync to remove problematic startup items. I'd hate to give up on this theme, but I really need my phone to work right.
I just hard reset. JDume, I think you have done a spectacular job. However, unless there is just something I am doing wrong, I am going to have to wait until there is a more stable release.
Old 07-29-2008, 11:28 AM
Just Havin Fun Pimpin!!!
Pocket PC: xv6800,xv6850(TP)xv6875(TP2),xv6900
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

jdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIPjdume is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to jdume

Quote:
Originally Posted by natefish View Post
I just hard reset. JDume, I think you have done a spectacular job. However, unless there is just something I am doing wrong, I am going to have to wait until there is a more stable release.
Well seeing alot of people complaining about the theme I may have to redo it and take alot of the visuals out, and just make it more functional, but if I do that it will no longer look like the Diamond, it will look Diamondish. And I think the reason it gets so much attention is because it looks like it. Well you guys can't have both so its one or the other, looks or performance.
WM6.5 Dialer
If you like my work or if I helped you and would like to buy me a cup of coffe click HERE
Old 07-29-2008, 11:34 AM
Banned User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdume View Post
Well seeing alot of people complaining about the theme I may have to redo it and take alot of the visuals out, and just make it more functional, but if I do that it will no longer look like the Diamond, it will look Diamondish. And I think the reason it gets so much attention is because it looks like it. Well you guys can't have both so its one or the other, looks or performance.
I think people just like to complain. If they dont like it, they dont have to use it. And honestly i have been readin about the actual Diamond and apparently all those pretty vga graphics and the touchflo 3d are making it lag as well.

</div>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes