PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: How many of you really want Landscape mode?
I really need Landscape!! 142 60.94%
I don't really need Landscape!! 91 39.06%
Voters: 233. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-29-2008, 12:27 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2 (Sprint)
Carrier: Sprint

penone is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

I agree with Negrito - people just like to complain. From the posts that I read on this thread the majority are very appreciative of your work on this - and for those that aren't - well, f-em! I wouldn't redo it. If anything, maybe make a "lite version" - if you have the time that is. One that is less graphic intensive.

I for one appreciate all the effort and time you put into this project. I love the fact that I can also get to play with it and tweak it and such - am learning quite a bit. Once I get home donation will be on the way!
Old 07-29-2008, 12:46 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: Diamond

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Yeah penone i have been following this since the first post. I got tired of people and there "all i have is a black screen" I dont understand why it is so hard for people to follow directions. i followed them and mine worked... And now v2 is just three cabs to install. How do you f' that up? meh, i digress...

Anywho, thanks again jdume. I for one appreciate all the time and effort you have spent on this.
</div>
Old 07-29-2008, 02:42 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Htc trinity

peter_griffyn is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
I'd LOVE the diamond dialer... please post the .cab!
and Yes, this is an awesome theme, and will be even better once the bugs are worked out!

Cheers
Phil
i liked the minimal dialer too...

Old 07-29-2008, 05:39 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

quick question, when I press the "phone" soft key, it tries to bring up the dialer, but then goes to the home screen (themed) so, unless I go through my contact list, I can not place a call...any thoughts? I have uninstalled the iphone dialer...

seeing the last bunch of posts, please don't take my posts as complaints, just wondering if there is a fix for some of the bugs, I am a firm believer of 'if you don't like it, remove it" and have done so with many things I've tried on this phone... I actually happen to like this theme very much and also appreciate the work involved to make it... if there isn't a work around the issues I'm having then of course I will uninstall, but not ***** about it.

cheers
Phil

Last edited by philf; 07-29-2008 at 05:45 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
quick question, when I press the "phone" soft key, it tries to bring up the dialer, but then goes to the home screen (themed) so, unless I go through my contact list, I can not place a call...any thoughts? I have uninstalled the iphone dialer...

seeing the last bunch of posts, please don't take my posts as complaints, just wondering if there is a fix for some of the bugs, I am a firm believer of 'if you don't like it, remove it" and have done so with many things I've tried on this phone... I actually happen to like this theme very much and also appreciate the work involved to make it... if there isn't a work around the issues I'm having then of course I will uninstall, but not ***** about it.

cheers
Phil

What is the soft key mapped to?

Now playing: Big Punisher/Inspektah Deck/Prodigy - Tres Leches (Triboro Trilogy) via FoxyTunes
</div>
Old 07-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: iPhone 4s
Carrier: AT&T

bengalbull is a n00b

great job
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-29-2008, 06:07 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

It used to pull up the dialer, but if I press and hold it, I don't get the choice to edit it so I can't tell you want its mapped to, unless there is another setting, which I think I might have seen somewhere, let me look and see if that's all the issue is...ok, no can't find where that is mapped to... it USED to pull up the dialer, and still will only after I've made a call from my contacts .

cheers
Phil.

Last edited by philf; 07-29-2008 at 06:36 PM.
Old 07-29-2008, 07:02 PM
Banned User

Ok, click and hold on the page. If you arent in 'author mode' then please switch to it. Then go to page> properties. In there there will be a button labeld soft keys. Press it. by default it should already be on the left soft key. I have uninstalled the theme and typing this by memory so if its off, sorry Hopefully from there you can figure out what it's mapped to and either change it, or report back. Let me know what happens...

Now playing: Timbaland - Sexy Black (Remix) feat Justin Timberlake & The Clipse via FoxyTunes</div>
Old 07-29-2008, 07:59 PM
Lurker

philf is a n00b

Thank you, it's mapped to "windows\start menu\phone.ink
Old 07-29-2008, 08:16 PM
Banned User

try replacing 'start menu' with 'LSK'

Now playing: Lil' Wayne - A Millie via FoxyTunes
</div>
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > Windows Mobile Hacks/Tweaks > Pocket PC Themes