View Single Post
Old 07-29-2008, 05:48 PM
Negrito
Banned User

Negrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on repNegrito is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Diamond Theme WAD2!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by philf View Post
quick question, when I press the "phone" soft key, it tries to bring up the dialer, but then goes to the home screen (themed) so, unless I go through my contact list, I can not place a call...any thoughts? I have uninstalled the iphone dialer...

seeing the last bunch of posts, please don't take my posts as complaints, just wondering if there is a fix for some of the bugs, I am a firm believer of 'if you don't like it, remove it" and have done so with many things I've tried on this phone... I actually happen to like this theme very much and also appreciate the work involved to make it... if there isn't a work around the issues I'm having then of course I will uninstall, but not ***** about it.

cheers
Phil

What is the soft key mapped to?

Now playing: Big Punisher/Inspektah Deck/Prodigy - Tres Leches (Triboro Trilogy) via FoxyTunes
</div>